Kiss My Alter Ego

Dedicated to LourizaT1993 for your awesome support on this book.

Sorry I haven't updated for a LONG time, exams have just finished .(I got 3 exams with more than 10 mistakes and I'm nearly at the end of sulking.) Plus, I was working on a new shot/book for the Wattys2016.

This story was my first chapter and I published it first but when I read my story, (looking for typos 'cause I want you to understand me?) I realized that this chapter wasn't published. Luckily, Wattpad allows copy-paste so here it is.

_______________________________________

Adrien

I was walking home from a photoshoot due to Gorilla being sick when I smelled freshly-baked croissants.

I looked over and saw Marinette's bakery with a crowd buying nearly all the fresh-made croissants and wanted one myself when I bumped into Marinette.

"Marinette,hey! How are you?"

"Adrien!" She looked shocked for a few minutes before regaining composure." Everything's fine, although we're a little busy right now."

Over the months, Marinette's stuttering faltered and I admit it, I missed her cute stuttering but, I promised to be loyal to my lady.

"I figured, anyway I decided to get som- this smells good." Marinette just laughed at my distraction.

She took my arm and led me to the kitchen and handed me a bag, I looked at what she gave me and my eyes widened.

"Are these for me?!" Inside the bag was a LOT of fresh, hot croissants. And I mean a LOT.

"Yeah, my treat." My eyes widened again , "Are you crazy?"

Marinette giggled,"Maybe." I laughed before getting along with her game. I widened my eyes and dropped my jaw.( not literally )

"Oh my gosh! How did you escape from the hospital?" We both laughed and I touched her shoulder,"But seriously, thanks a lot Mari."

She looked away and blushed slightly, I laughed and was about to kiss her cheek when she turned her head causing my lips to go to hers.

Her lips were soft and though I would never admit it, it felt so okay,so ... meant to be?

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before we pulled away, blushing furiously. "Um, I should go."

"Yeah," She slowly nodded." Thanks for the croissants."

I waved and walked out of the store, once I reached my room, Plagg flew out of my bag holding Camembert.

"Looks like someone isn't loyal to their partner," I frowned at him, have I really betrayed my lady?

"Yes.No.Maybe.I dont know." Plagg rolled his eyes,"Did I say that out loud?"

"No, you shouted it at the top of the Eiffel Tower," I glared at the unlucky cat,"Look kid, what I'm saying is that you think that you betrayed Ladybug when you only promised to yourself."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You're not dating Ladybug." I sighed, he was right. I never promised to Ladybug, just to myself.

"C'mon Adrien, patrol time." I transformed and went out the building.

Marinette

I kissed Adrien.I KISSED ADRIEN AGRESTE!

"Omg,omg,omg," Tikki giggled at my frantic pacing."Let's go Marinette,we need to patrol."

"Okay, deep breath Mari, deep breath."

I looked at her and nodded,"Tikki, spots on!"

I flew out of my balcony and waited for Cat Noir on top of a nearby roof.

Once he arrived,I noticed that he looked tenser than ever and I placed a hand on his shoulder. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me," Kitty, what's wrong?"

He looked at me nervously "Um, I-I ki-kissed a girl to-today." I raised an eyebrow at him,"Okay?"

He looks stunned for a second,"Okay? I told you that you were my only love and I wasn't true to my word and you're okay with that?"

I sighed and shook my head," Kitty,its not like we're dating, so why would I be not okay with whom you kiss?"

"The problem is I-I-"

"Liked it?" I cut him off,

He sighed before nodding slowly and started chanting 'Sorry'.

"Kitty, I don't mind if you kissed another girl and liked it. I'm more concerned on how this girl treats you in your personal life."

"She's fine, actually, she's great! She's very talented, she's a great friend, she cares about a lot of people including that girl whose mean to her, she's kind, she likes to design and sew, she used to stutter around me and today, she gave me FREE CROISSANTS!"

I stared at him bewildered, the last 3 descriptive phrases caught me off guard. I mean, I like-no love to design and sew, I used to stutter around Adrien and I gave free croissants to Adrien today.

Adrien.

Before I could answer, he sighed dreamily.

"Her name is Marinette." My eyes widened, all this time? All this time, the guy I liked, liked me back? And not only Ladybug but also Marinette.

His voice cut off my thoughts," But, I don't think she likes me back..." His voice trailed off.

"I think she likes you back," He suddenly turned to me," Really!?"

"Yeah, I think she likes you back," I paused before making him face me and crossed my arms." Adrien."

His eyes widened, probably caught off guard.

"H-How, Wh-Who is t-that?" I rolled my eyes at hs attempt to act casual.

"C'mon Adrien, its fine." His eyebrow furrowed for a few seconds before his eyes widened again," Ma- Marinette?!"

I smirked," Well, haven't our roles reversed now."

He recovered from his shocked state,smirked and pulled me closer to him by the waist.

Adrien

And to think that I've been so hard to myself about Marinette and Ladybug,

"Well my princess, how 'bout I prove you how much I enjoyed your kiss earlier, or better yet if it is you."

She rolled her eyes playfully and brought our lips together, once she pulled away I smirked.

"Yep, definitely princess."

>>End<<

997 words.