Whomever you are

Ladybug leaped from roof to roof heading for the Eiffel Tower. She had made up her mind, she loved her partner in crime and today was the day she will confess.

Luckily for her,Chat Noir had asked her to meet him at the Eiffel Tower for dinner. A romantic dinner while watching the sunset. Cliche, he knows, and he'll probably be waiting for no one. Or that's what he thought.

"Cat Noir!" Ladybug's voice rang in his cat ears and he stood up from his sitting position, shocked that his partner did not decline him.

"M'lady,you came!" Chat Noir exclaimed once Ladybug landed,"Well I couldn't keep you waiting now,hmm?"And with that, our little unlucky cat is finally lucky.

Or maybe not.

Once they were seated, they started eating and chatting at the same time. Once they were done, Chat pulled Ladybug into a hug and whispered softly,"Thank you for coming...I just want you t know that I really like you.""I like you too Chat.".

Pulling away, Noir's wide eyes met hers and he smiled as if he's gotten an early Christmas present."You do?" And to that, Ladybug nodded.

As they leaned closer to each other about to kiss, they heard the loud fluttering of butterflies.

Ladybug gasped,"Akumas?!" Chat's eyes widened as he grabbed Ladybug's arm and took off.

However, Ladybug's powers were backfiring that time as the swarm of akumas caught up to them.

Chat had a very, very stupid idea.He grabbed his lady's chin and kissed her then picked her up bridal style. "Chat what are you doing?" Ladybug asked confused. "I'm sorry, I Love You."

With those 3 words, he threw her to the roof of where he knew she would be safe as he was attacked by akumas.

"CHATTTT!" Ladybug exclaimed with tears in her eyes as she scrambled to get to him 5 roofs away.

She used her lucky charm and defeated the akumas and walked over to Chat Noir.

A bleeding, bruised, dead Chat Noir.

Ladybug fell to her knees as she hugged his dead body to hers.

"Chat,"

"M'lady,"

"Please don't leave me." Ladybug sobbed.

"I would never leave you M'lady."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Marinette..."

"Yes, Chat?"

"I should have known, but I want you to know."

"What is it?"

"I love you either who you are."

Chat's eyes fluttered close as he pressed his lips to his Ladybug for one last time. And being engulfed by Akumas.

________________________________________

The whole class mourned as they sullenly sat in class, grieving for Chat Noir. Even Chloe kept her mouth shut as everyone were either silent in peace or angry at Hawkmoth.

Nothing changed when Adrien Agreste entered.

At first Adrien was cheerful, then he realized that he should also be mourning with them.

He saw Marinette who looked the most distraught of all and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Normally, Marinette would be flustered enough not to talk. But she realized that she loved Chat Noir more than anything, more than Adrien.

She felt as if she knew Chat Noir more even with his mask on him but with Adrien, she knows a lot about him. She knows because she stalks him. But she knows about Chat Noir because they were always there for each other, they were best friends; almost lovers.

Marinette wanted revenge of course, she always knew Hawkmoth would want their miraculouses, she just never knew he would also want him dead.

She didn't even need to pent down her emotions in fear that her anger and sadness would be recognized by Hawkmoth and he would send Akumas after her.

She did not worry about it because she knows that her emotions are covered by everyone else's. She knew that Hawkmoth would never be able to detect her emotions from the others.

Did she really know? Or was she just hoping?

But she knew one thing that she was sure on. Chat Noir wouldn't want her to have revenge.

>>2 hours before classes<<

Tikki was comforting Marinette as she cried. She's been doing it a lot lately. Marinette cried whenever she ate, she slept, she showered and when she wakes up.

The Kwami always understood her. Even she was mourning for Plagg. But she was a very optimistic kwami. She knew Plagg was stronger, Adrien was stronger.

A little ray of sunshine shot through Marinette's window just as it shot through Tikki's heart.

~CLIFFHANGER~

I REGRET NOTHING. Sorry guys, don't worry, I just needed to excite you all a little bit.😊

764 words.