Aimlessly Free

Through the streets of Lumious City ran Locket with her Chespin. They were both starting out new lives together! What a better way to explore than to run around and take in the sights!

Chespin cheered as he was held safely in Locket's arms. Occasionally he would look up to Locket and point in different directions to go in. Each time Locket would follow in Chespin's guiding. Together the two took in the buildings of the city.

Eventually the sun began to slowly set in the sky above. The colors of the closing sunlit sky cascaded with orange, to pink, to purple.

A question rang in the girl's mind as she slowed her running to a jog.

Just where would she be staying over? She was ina whole new Region and City. Obviously everything was new to her at this point, but one thing was for sure. The Pokémon Center was always a place she had read about that offered free stay overs during the nights.

"How about we stay at the Pokemon Center for the night? While we're there, we can decide on where to go tomorrow!" Locket explained to Chespin. The spiky nut pokemon nodded happily in agreement to staying in the comforting care of a Pokemon Center.

Locket jogged slightly faster to the nearest Pokemon Center. The sun was setting quicker, allowing the buildings to light up around the city.

"Woah.... Cool." Locket gasped. She averted her attention to the large, Gym, Tower. The lights to the tower came on, blinding Locket and Chespin for several moments. It felt like they had just stared several minutes into the sun.

Locket bumped into someone in her staggering to find her balance.

The person she had bumped into stopped her from falling by grabbing onto her wrist.

"L-Locket? Are you okay?"

Locket blinked several times as she waited for her vision to come too.

Unfortunately when is didn't she squinted at the person. Chespin kept rubbing his own eyes, still in Locket's arms.

"It's me Armor, from earlier. Please excuse my bluntness, but, you don't look so good... Here come with me."

Gently Armor reached out his hand in an offer to Locket. Even though she could faintly make out the outline to his hand, the girl extended her own hand out, grabbing the male's right hand.

Chespin grumbled to himself as his eyes adjusted better. He didn't like how Locket was giving this Armor guy her full attention. He pouted his cheeks as Amour lead them to the Pokemon Center.

The locals of the city stared at Armor, Locket, and Chespin. A few girls giggled and boys would stand tall. Chespin grumbled once more at the unwanted attention. Couldn't these people see that Locket was just getting some help and nothing more?

"We're here." Armor announced when they entered the Pokemon Center. "I'm going to take you to my room if that's alright."

"Sure! That's fine with me." Locket smiled. She was hopeing to get something to eat. But hanging out with a new friend, her first real friend, sounded better.

Armor led Locket slightly further into the Pokemon Center. Thankfilly the rooms were near the dining area, which would relive Locket from her hunger soon.

Armor gently squizzed Locket's hand before releasing his gentle grip. He took out a card key and swipped it into the doors card slot.

The door opened automatically.

"Please come in." Once more Armor guided Locket, this time into his room.

The room was an average sized Pokemon Center room. One bed aligned the side of the room. To the other side was a couch with a T.V in front of it.

"Please make yourself at home."

Locket blinked rapidly as her vision finally was restored. She smiled at the small room as she looked down to her companion.

Chespin's looked up as his stomach growled. Almost in an instance Locket's stomach growled as well. The two laughed as they sat down on the comfy looking couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours had past by after Locket, Chespin and Armor ate dinner. The dinner consisted of a thin crusted pizza along with fluffy breadsticks.

Now the small group of friends were slowly drifting to sleep. Armor, who was cleaning up, looked to a sleeping Locket on the sofa. Her sideswept bang dangled loosely infront of her closed eyelids. Chespin lay under one of Locket's arms. The two partner's looked tuckered out.

The T.V was shinning brightly to illuminate the dark room. Armor walked over to grab the remote so he could turn off the T.V. Once the T.V was off the room was completely dark. He gave a glance to Locket and Chespin before to his pajamas that lay on neatly on his bed.

Would it be wise to change into his pajamas now? The boy was a respectful one, so changing clothes - even with the girl asleep, wouldn't be respectful. Instead Armor decided to leave the room to change in the boys restroom.

When he arrived back he looked once more to Locket and Chespin. He walked quietly over to them and knelt down.

Locket's face up close looked surprisingly fragile. She had fadeing freckles and a small birthmark, on her left cheek, hidden under her hair. In all she looked so young for age - to be honest Armor didn't even know her age! But judging by his view, Armor assumed Locket to be around his age which was 17.

Armor smiled softly as he pet the sleeping girl's head.

Thank you for bumping into me twice today. I'm glad to be your friend..... Armor thought to himself. Slowly he rose back up to go to his bed.

"Good night, Locket and Chespin."