Snowy Warmth

Having arrived in Snowbelle City the group of friends - consisting of Locket, Armor, and Aria - decided to take break and enjoy the snow!

"Chespin Ches!" Meowstic chased a cheerful Chespin around in the snow.

The gymnast watched the performer's Pokémon while making a snow high beam. Leave it up to Aria to want build any gymnastic item using snow.

As for Locket and Armor, they were setting up snow sheilds and snowballs across from each other. They were about to have a snowball fight!

The rules were anyone can join at any time, anything goes as long as they don't get too violent.

He's going to be so surprised when he finds out how great a pitcher I am with my right arm! Locket mused to herself. She looked over her snow fort and saw a pair of green eyes playfully mocking her.

"Ready when you are!" The performer yelled out. A big snowball was held in her hand reasy to be thrown.

The male stood up from his small fort. But something was off, he wasn't alone! Two Braxien's, an Altaria, and a Kirlia stood by his side, each holding two snowball's each.

The performer froze for a moment at the thought of being barried in snow. But an idea struck her right before the snowball fight began.

"Aria, Chespin, Meowstic! I need some backup!"

Quickly the gymnast and the two smaller Pokémon joined Locket. They all grabbed two snowballs and waited.

"Bring it on!"

Snowballs went flying in the air in two directions. Some missed their target and some hit them head on.

The action of throwing and ducking from snowballs repeated itself for away. Soon all the players decided to spread out, making way to use the enter area as a battle feild.

Chespin and Meowstic chased after Altaria and Kirliawith several psychic snowballs. While The two Braxien's threw snowball's at Aria. Leaving Locket and Armor to hide behind tree's and bushes as they tried to strike the other with a snowball. Neither of the two had noticed how far they had wandered off from their friends until Locket nailed Armor in the chest with a snowball.

"Haha! I knew I'd get you!" Locket cheered, looking around to tell Aria, only to find the gymnast wasn't there.

"Armor? I think we might've gotten to carried away... I don't hear or see our friends anywhere."

Taking a look around Armor nodded in agreement. All that he could see were trees and snow.

"Maybe we should try walking in the same direction that we came from?" Suggested the male as he brushed off some snow from his clothes.

The performer nodded happily and began to run in the direction of footprints left from earlier. She didn't think to wait or look back until something tripped her, falling face forward in the snow.

"Locket!"

Armor had chased after the girl to find her fallen into the snow. The performer groaned as she pushed herself up to sit in the snow, her face dripping with snow.

"Sorry..."

The male gave a crocked smile. He held an arm to help the girl up, only to be left hanging.

"Aren't you gonna take my hand?"

The performer shook her head in a 'no' for she had a different plan.

"Could you givr me a piggy back ride?!" The performer was bursting with enthusiasm as she asked her question.

Armor bit his bottom lip. It had been a long time since he last gave anyone a piggy back ride and that was because whenever he did; he got choked.

"I suppose... just try not to choke me?"

"I'll do my best not to!"

Armor kneeled down, turning his back to the girl. He allowed Locket to climb onto his back before freezing for a moment when her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now at the Pokémon Center, Locket and Armor sat side by side on a queen sized bed. The two had been watching T.V until the performer asked to discuss their favorite manga!

"So, yeah, I think that Glaze found the perfect ending for herself. She worked hard to get where she is now." Locket gushed a bit.

The male smiled in agreement. The character, Glaze, from the manga did work very hard to find who she really was. It took over 39 volumes and many more chapters to finish Glaze's story.

"Yeah... It's getting kinda late - I think I'm gonna go to sleep now." Armor yawned.

Locket rubbed the back of her head. She nodded in agreement, ready to get some sleep.

The performer got up from the bed to turn off the lights. While doing so a thought ran through her mind.

I wonder...

Armor was already under some blankets when Locket turned the lights off. He gave one more yawn before closing his eyes - to have them open up again when a weight joined him on the bed.

Locket had decided to join Armor and was smiling at the blushing male.

"L-locket... W-what're you d-doing?" The male tried to keep his voice down to not scare his friend.

"I just thought since it's cold that maybe we could share body heat. Plus Chespin and Meowstic are healing and it feels lonely without them sleeping with me." Was the wise answer the performer gave.

In addition to that I don't have my Horsey with me.

All the male could do was nod. If this was okay with the performer than it was okay with him.

Fixing the covers so the both of them could have some, Armor smiled awkwardly. It was true that the room was getting colder and if Locket wanted to share warmth than she should at least have some of the covers. Besides she was shivering even with the blanket on.

"Good night Locket." The male yawned after his mental debate whether to turn his back or keep facing the girl - he kept facing Locket.

The performer smiled, she discretely slipped her hand into the males.

Armor felt all the heat rush up to his face as his eyes shot open. Feeling the male relax after a few moments, the performer intertwined her fingers with his.

Armor couldn't help but give a gentle squeeze to the hand, making sure it wasn't just a dream. When he felt a gentle squeeze back he confirmed that this was in deed not a dream. He closed his eyes only opened them for a brief moment before leaning in. He quickly planted a quick kiss on the performer's forehead before pulling back to fall asleep.

"Good night, Armor."