Amberette Town Showcase (Part 1)

"Bonjour people of Kalos, devoted fans of Pokemon. The Ambrette Town Pokemon Showcase, the celebration of beginnings, as about to start! I will be your guide thtough this splendid dream. My name is Moisier Pierre." Announced Pierre to the audience.

From where Amour was, he was in a far enough area of the audience to see and hear just fine. A smile appeared on the boys face at the thought of seeing Locket standing up on stage. The girl had insisted that he wait until she got on stage for him to see her outfit.

According to the girl's mother, it was bad luck to see a young lady in her contest dress before her debut. Of course the word contest threw off the male, but he obliged and went to go find a seat in the audience.

Back stage Locket was a nervous mess. Since she had run away from home she wouldn't be able to wish the young girl good luck. Besides, even if she didn't run away what were the odds that her mother even would wish her good luck? The chance were slim to none either way.

A backstage worker snapped Locket out her thoughts by calling her name. It looked like Locket would be one of the first girl's on stage!

"This showcase theme will be Ryhorn Attracttion! Pierre: You may use any method to attract as many Ryhorn as you wish. The Kalos Queen must be able to attract the hearts of any Pokemon.

"It's time for our first round of performs to come on stage! Please welcome Performers; Kara Shane, Twilight Vandom, and Locket Cantu to the stage. Now, if you're all ready - you may begin!"

Now on stage Locket looked at her competition. To her left was Kara, who had a Skitty using assist to attract the Ryhorn. To Locket's right was Twilight, who was a Lapras to create an ice slide.

Keep calm. You're just as capable of attracting Pokemon as much as they are. Thought Locket. She looked down to Chespin, who she had asked to join her in the first round. The spicky nut Pokemon smiled at her. He knew that they could do this.

"Right! Let's start this off together!" With a daring foot, Locket steped towards the herd of Ryhorn. She gave out an awkward but warm smile. In an attempt to attract them to her she began to dance the macarena with Chespin.

The Ryhorn looked at her in confusion but walked towards her anyway.

"Time's who! Which Performer has attracted the most Ryhorn?" Announced Pierre. He looked down at the Performer's before pointing at a large screen behind him. "Performer Locket shall be advancing to the freestyle stage of this showcase!"

Happily Locket jumped up. Her fist hitting the air in happiness. She twirled around in place with Chespin before exiting the stage. She had did it! Now for round two!

As Locket made it backstage she couldn't help but think what about Armor for a moment. He did say earlier that he'd be cheering for her. But, what if the way she just danced embarrassed him?

When the run away Princess was little, her mother and father would scold her on dancing in such matter. They claimed that dancing should be a serious thing.

With a small smile Locket hugged Chespin tighter in her arms. After all he did dance along with her silly macarena. If he didn't think it was silly, than why should she?

______________________________

After several moments of changing, Locket had finally put on her Debut Performance dress. It was a simple sea foam green color with a lose blue fabric around the bottom.

When Locket was still in Sinnoh she always had to wear many extravagant dresses! She never got to wear simple clothing or simple dresses. No, it always was extravagant, along with her hair, and makeup being done.

Since the Sinnoh public, as the rest of the world, only saw her when she looked 100% in her princess get-up, they wouldn't notice her like this.

Locket had made sure a, week before her runaway, that the world had only knowledge of her all dressed up looking diffrent than she was now. Thankfully that is exactly what the world knew. This was one way she was able to make her escape without being noticed by the public in this way.

If anyone were to ever know of my past... I don't know what I'd do! There's no way, no how that I'd ever tell anyone about that! Not even Amour.

Locket looked down at herself once more. She twirled a bit in place to make sure everything was on right. After a final tugging at her ponytail, she exited the dressing room to go watch the rest of the performer's on a T.V screen backstage.