Rising Dreams

"Thanks for a fun time at the beach this morning! How about we head over to the Ambrette Aquarium now?" Locket asked, pulling Armor by his wrist towards the Ambrette Aquarium.

The male trainer squirmed a bit by the contact, but nodded. He liked the thought of going to see all the water type pokemon, but...

"Look there it is!" Exclaimed the girl. The Ambrette Aquarium stood high. It's exterior looks like a real water park, the interior looked even more so of a water park as well.

A lady sat near the entrance, at the front desk. As the duo walked in the lady smiled bodly.

"Welcome to the Ambrette Aquarium! Your intrest marines so much to us!" She gestured towards a large opening that led to the water pokemon's inhabitants.

Locket skiped ahead of Armor, her hair bouncing behind.

Armor chuckled at the girl's enthusiasm. It was as if she'd never had any free will to be free or something before now. Either way he was still happy to see his friend having fun.

"Wow! Look at these pokemon, Armor!"

While Locket gaped at the pokemon, Armor walked over to see. His face flushed when he realized just what Pokemon they were.

These pokemon are Luvdisc... It is said in the pokedex that a couple finding this Pokemon will be blessed with eternal love. But, Locket and I are only friends, right? She only seems to see me as a friend. But, what does this sighting of Luvdisc mean than?

"Aren't they just beautiful!" Locket asked. She was still staring at the Pokemon with a sift smile.

Before Armor could stop the words coming from him mouth, he turned around. "You're beautiful."

"Aw thanks! But, the Pokemon are much more beautiful than I will ever be." Locket smiled from ear to ear. She knew Armor was just trying to be nice. After all, who could ever think that she was beautiful without knowing of her 'royal' past.

"Let's look over here!"

Locket practically dragged Armor over to see the Lanturn in the next room.

If it weren't for the Lanturn's light, the room would be completely dark.

Locket let go of Armor's wrist again to stare at the deep-sea star pokemon. Her smile only grew when one of the Lanturn's came close to the glass area where she was.

Armor quickly pretended to focus on the deep-sea star pokemon when the girl turned around. His cheeks blushing a bright shade of pink when Locket smiled to him. Had she noticed his staring or was she just happy? It was hard for him to tell, but it was okay.

"Want to go to the next room? I overheard a little girl saying it was big and cool!"

The male trainer nodded his head in agreement. Perhaps the next room would showcase an even larger assortment of Pokemon.

To both trainers shock the next room was a sight to see! The room was shaped in a way like no other!

There was a long narrow hallway that lead outside. To get outside one would have to walk through the hallway; the walls curved into an upsidedown U. The U was filled with water on the other side of the wall, filled with Pokemon. The Pokemon included Goldeen, Quilfish, Wooper, Oshawott, and Binacle!

These Pokemon are just incredible! Thought Locket. She watched as a few Goldeen raced overhead. They seemed to be great friends and rivals as they raced forward.

Completely forgetting her company, Locket followed the racing Goldeen. She smiled as they charged forward, not noticing their company. That is until a certain boy joined in from below.

"Locket watch out!"

"Huh?"

Suddenly Locket slipped on a large puddle near the exit of the hallway. She turned, as she fell, grabbing onto Armor's jacket.

The two fell out of the hallway and into the outside area of the aquarium. Thankfully there was nobody there to see the slip up.

Locket had landed on her bottom, in a sitting position. Unfortunately, Armor had landed right over her waist, his body lay outstretched on her sides.

The two looked to each other before bursting out in laughter.

Both trainer's got up after several minutes of laughing, each smiling as they headed out towards the exit.

As the duo walked towards the exit, the girl couldn't help but notice a poster on the wall.

"Hey look at this!" Locket quickly said as she ran over to get a better look at the poster. "It says that there's going to be a showcase here in Ambrette Town tomorrow! Maybe I'll go get registered to make my first Debut!"

"Of course you should! It would be a wonderful opportunity!" Armor smiled. "It also says down here at the bottom that there will be an exhibition performance by the Kalos Queen, Serena!"

A leafy spark burned in the girl's eyes. Even though the performance would be tomorrow she could hardly wait 'till than.

Whoever this Serena character was, Locket knew she would love to watch her.

"In that case I better get registered at the Pokemon Center right away!"

______________________________

"That's it, you're all registered and ready to preform in tomorrows showcase." A nurse said as she handed Locket her pokedex back. Standing next to the nurse was a Wigglytuff. The Wigglytuff waved her paws in a farewell to the newly registered performer.

"Thanks so much ma'am. You have no idea how happy I am right now!" Exclaimed Locket. She put her pokedex into her seafoam colored backpack before running to a room that Armor had asked to use in the Pokemon Center.

Opening the door, Locket smiled. The room had two seperate beds across from each other. A T.V sat in the corner of the room, along with a small table. At the back of the room were the windows that leaked in the last few rays of sunlight.

Looks like Armor isn't in here. Oh well, I guess I'll just get some sleep... Or maybe I should think about what my performance will be for tomorrow if I make it to the freestyle performance.

Smiling, Locket took out a small sketch book and pencil from her backpack. She than jumped onto one of the beds and released her pokemon from their pokeballs.

Out came Chespin and Espurr in blue light. The two lay on the bed next to their trainer as she began to draw out a small routine to do.

"Okay, so this is how we're going to perform tomorrow."