Animal Instincts

Hey again everyone!!! So this is my new addition to the collection, I hope your all looking forward to reading it! ;) 

Once again, this is a yaoi story, this means it's BOY X BOY!!! And just to warn you it's a mature read! Just to make sure you all know before we begin with the amazing ness! :D 

I can't wait to get started! Bet you can't either ;) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shit!" Sasuke swore as he padded down the alley. 

Yes you heard right.

Padded.

As in paws.

He had no idea how he'd let it happen. One minute he'd been walking down the street on his way home and the next he was crouched on the floor with all his cloths hanging off him like he was a washing line, all growing much to large in a matter of seconds. Shrugging them off he'd looked around to find the person responsible for casting the jutsu, only to catch a retreating figure of Kakashi chuckling rather suspiciously to himself. 

And that's not the only thing he's noticed! A long fluffy black tail swayed behind him. Staring at it for a moment, it sank in. It was attached to him!? Dashing to a puddle near by he gazed into it open mouthed.

You can not be serious!!! 

What lay before him made him stand gaping mouth wide open on the spot. Which was very out of character. His reflection was that of a slick back cat. His underbelly was a very clean white, along with all four paws the white on his front paws longer then that on his back paws, almost like socks really. His eyes however remained the same deep onyx black. Growling he cursed Kakashi under his breath for the stupid trick and noted at how sharp his teeth looked. Smirking he started coming up with ways to kill that perverted sensei in his head. 

Wait, what if someone saw him...!?

He quickly ran into the nearest alley and groaned. This was turning into a very difficult situation. When the hell was this jutsu going to wear off anyway? He couldn't be stuck like this forever! 

"Hey a cat! What are you doing here?" 

Suddenly two hands were at his sides and were pulling him up and backwards. Sasuke meowed in protest and started to squirm. 

"Hey quit that! Hmm no collar, you a stray?" 

The voice registered. It was Naruto! Sasuke's eyes widened in horror as he looked over his shoulder at the grinning blonde, his whole body going limp in his arms. This was the last person he wanted to find him! Naruto turned the cat around and stared at him long and hard, his eyes focusing on something? Sasuke followed his gaze and heated up instantly! He was staring at the area between Sasuke's legs!! If cats could blush Sasuke would have been the same colour as a tomato right now! He began to squirm violently as perverted thoughts began to run through his head about his beloved blonde. 

"Lively aren't you? Well I guess your a boy" Naruto cuddled the cat to his chest and began to walk. "Well since you have no owner your coming home with me, you look really skinny! Some ramen will fix that! Don't worry I'll feed you!" He grinned like an idiot. 

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all? Sasuke could feel Naruto's hard chest against his body through his thin shirt. He was staring behind the blonde with his paws resting on his shoulder as the rest of his body was against Naruto's. Naruto's hand, at this moment in time, was cupping his ass which he found quite pleasant to say the least. After all, he had been in love with the dobe for as long as he could remember. This was way more attention then he was used to! After all maybe he could find out some things about the blonde idiot once they got to his house, maybe even have a little sneak peek at some others... (If you know what I mean ;) hehe) 

Finally they arrived at Naruto's house. Walking inside Naruto placed Sasuke on the floor as he locked the door behind him. Looking around Sasuke started to explore the space. 

"You look like your judging my house jerk, bet where ever you came from was a lot nicer than this place" 

Sasuke glanced back at the blonde and strode over to him, fur gleaming in the artificial light, after all it was getting very dark outside. He wove between Naruto's feet and stood beneath him wanting the idiot to touch him. After all people did stroke cats. Hopefully in some extra places as well. Sasuke won't mind in the slightest if he got a full body massage... *wink wink* 

Naruto frowned, stepping over the cat and walked towards his bedroom letting out a sigh. Sasuke, of course, followed. Stepping inside the small room his eyes instantly flew to the delicious eye candy being shown to him. Naruto was peeling off his black shirt to reveal a very muscular chest slightly damp with the sweat of training that day. Next he stripped off his trousers leaving himself in orange boxers as he made his way over to the bathroom.

Sasuke meanwhile, was trying not to have a nosebleed! 

All that flesh on show! He shot after Naruto guessing he was about to shower.

Hey, he wasn't going to miss this opportunity for anything!

Luckily Naruto, being the idiot he is, had left the door slightly ajar. Slipping inside Sasuke paused to admire the view. 

Naruto stood in his full glory, eyes closed, as hot water ran over him the steam rising into the air around him as he showered. Sitting in a corner Sasuke peeked at the sight from behind a wash basket. He began to feel hot and looked down. His erection standing proud as he became aroused. Trying to touch himself he realized he wasn't going to get anywhere with his paws, there was no grip at all, to his dismay! 

Naruto meanwhile was touching himself in the shower. As his mind wandered to a certain raven haired friend his own erection began to grow. Sasuke stared in horror and delight at the blonds erection. God if he was human Naruto wouldn't stand a chance! He looked so damn sexy right now!!! 

"Sa..sasu...ke..." The blond moaned erotically. If Sasuke could get any harder, he just did! Then his mind halted for a moment.

Did he just hear right!?

Did that dobe just mutter... his.... name...? 

"Agh! Sasuke.... not..... there..." Naruto breathed. 

Sasuke's eyes widened in shock as he watched the blond rub his shaft whilst muttering his name. Oh god! Now this was getting dangerous! 

Sasuke had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, well more like scratch really.

But that wasn't important!

If he'd only known Naruto felt the same way about him, he would have had him long ago! The waiting was over it seemed.

Once he was human again he was going to fuck Naruto so hard he wouldn't be able to walk for weeks!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dodges flying objects and shouted abuse*

Don't worry guys, I'll be updating this as soon as I can don't worry! ;D

I can't wait to see what happens next!!! Warning, there's going to be some hard lemon-ness!!! <3