Taming The Beast (Mature)

Here's the next chapter! 

I seriously hope you all enjoy it!! ;D

Mature boy x boy content! Welcome to the wonderful world of yaoi hahaha!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto POV

"Grrrrrrrr.." A deep growl rumbled from my throat and my eyes turned red and slitted as the beast started to wake from deep inside me. 

I glared at Sasuke as he looked back at me with the same intensity, his dark eyes locking with mine. 

he smirked at me. 

"Well Naruto, looks like this is going to get wild" He chuckled as he felt me tense under his body. 

He pushed me forcefully into the bed as he kissed me passionately, making me want to submit, but at the same time I wanted him to prove himself. I felt the intense heat wash over my body as I became aroused from being dominated. 

I had been warned about this before, the nine tails could go into heat during passionate acts such as sex. Normally this heat would only happen to me during spring, since it was mating season and I'd been suppressing the heat during these times, but when Sasuke came onto me like this there was nothing I could do.

The volcano erupted, so to speak. 

There wasn't anyway I could control the instinct now, I wanted, needed, to mate. 

And I didn't care which way round it went. Something inside me however wanted to submit to this male, but my fighting instinct needed him to prove his dominance over me. 

I struggled against Sasuke's grip on me as he held me down. He started to lick and bite my ear making me moan in pleasure. He went lower, to my neck as he intended to mark me. 

I gave him a warning growl and he growled back possessively. 

I made him loose his grip on me, but he regained it just as quickly, not giving me even a second to relish in my freedom. 

He started to suck on my neck and I continued to struggle, he bite down hard, growling again, his primal side taking over. 

I stilled as he claimed me in that second, his growl vibrating through my skin. I almost purred as he felt my submission and released his grip on my arms, beginning to explore my body with his hands. 

He was already naked and I could see he was just as aroused as I was. 

He pulled my boxers off, releasing my own erection from it's cage as he threw the boxers onto the floor. 

He grinded our erections together as I moaned under him, calling his name. 

He gripped both of our erections together in his hand and started to move his hand up and down creating a beautiful friction between us making me leak pre-cum. 

"Your so hot Naruto" Sasuke muttered as I clawed at his back, he dominated my mouth again as he locked out mouths in a lust-filled kiss once more. 

I cried out in pain as I felt a finger slip into me as he started to stretch my entrance. He added another finger and I felt him make a scissoring motion inside me.

"Relax" He whispered into my ear as I tried to do what he said. He added another finger and I felt him hit a spot inside me.

"SASUKE!!" I yelled as he made me see stars and I felt like I was drowning in pleasure. 

"Found it" He smirked as I looked at him through slitted eyes, slightly blurred by tears. 

He pulled his fingers out of me and I whined at the loss, spreading me legs open begging him to enter me, to dominate me. 

He chuckled at my display. 

"I love you Naruto"

I locked my eyes with his.

"I love you too Sasuke"

He thrust into me, making me moan his name, which almost turned to a scream as he hit my prostrate. It felt amazing.

Much better than jerking off to him, this was so much more intense. 

So much more pleasurable. 

He thrust into me again and again. 

"Faster Sasuke, Harder.." I moaned as I felt him increase his strength and pace, hitting my sweet spot every time. 

I couldn't take it any longer, the pleasure was too much! 

"SASUKE!!" I yelled as I came all over our bodies.

I tightened around him and I felt him pulsing inside me as he came seconds after, riding out our orgasms. 

He slipped out of me as he gripped me in his arms as we bathed in our after glow. 

I felt my eyes lose they're red tint as they returned to their original colour as I lay next to Sasuke satisfied. I'd never felt like this before. Now that I'd had a taste of this pleasure I didn't know if I'd be able to control my heat any longer during the spring months. 

Looks like Sasuke would have to take responsibility for his actions. 

But something told me he wouldn't have any objections to that. 

I grinned as I snuggled up closer to Sasuke, resting my head against his chest listening to his heart beat as the pace steadied. 

In that moment I felt more complete then I ever had before in my life...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you all enjoyed!! 

Please rate, comment and follow!! ;D