Thoughts in the night (Mature)

I know some of you are waiting for this update! Sorry it's been so long! I didn't realize I had so many people interested in me continuing this fanfic! 

Once again I'd like to say that I don't own Naruto! Oh how I wish I did! :') 

I'm so happy for all the comments! Anyway, I'm sure you'd all love me to get started with the yaoi goodness ;D (Means boy x boy, don't like, don't read ^.^

But who doesn't like!? ;P)

I'm more than happy to announce that I've prepared some more mature content in this chapter for all of you for being so patient with me, however the real lemoness will be in the following chapter I'll be writing very soon, I promise!

Enjoy! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now.

Crouching behind a wash basket isn't the most comfortable position... It's even less comfortable when you have a raging hard on... And a whole lot less because of your lifelong crush, on full display, masturbating whilst calling out your name...

Yep...

Sasuke's day wasn't getting any easier. 

Looking around he needed to find some form of release! This was just torture! Spotting Naruto's clothes only a short distance away he risked creeping out of his hiding place to find something he could use. Naruto was too distracted for the time being to notice as he neared his climax. Moving his hand faster and breathing out Sasuke's name, over, and over, again. 

It was not doing Sasuke's erection any favours either! It was painful for him to even walk over to the pile of disregarded clothes. Sniffing at the pile he rummaged through it trying to use his paw to go through the pile. He spotted a bright orange in amongst the colours and grabbed it in his teeth. 

Naruto's boxers. 

He quickly dashed back behind the wash basket with his prize gripped tightly between his jaws. He was panting heavily by the time he reached safety at the thought of what he was about to do. 

It was so out of character of an Uchia! 

If anyone caught him....

He shivered at the thought. 

Setting the boxers down he took a sniff inhaling all of Naruto's scent trying to memorize it. Crouching low to the ground he peeked round the wash basket again and locked his eyes on Naruto's glorious form. Slowly he eased himself down onto the scrunched up boxers holding them in place with one paw as he adjusted them between his legs. He began to hump the boxers as he listened and watched Naruto masturbate in the shower. Every moan of Sasuke's name bringing him ever closer to his release. 

The pleasure began to get too much for Sasuke as he began to go faster and harder, the floor keeping the boxers in place as he humped them, closing his eyes he imagined it was Naruto that was under him, withering in pleasure as he thrust into the blonde ninja. 

He was almost... almost there... 

A noise snapped him out of his lustful daze.

The sound of Naruto coming closer to finding him in his hiding place as he got out of the shower.

Sasuke panicked!

He quickly grabbed the boxers in his mouth and threw them into the wash basket, barely managing to get them to land inside, before Naruto came round the corner of the wash basket to find Sasuke, lying flat to the ground, with no idea of what to do with himself.

Frowning, Naruto looked at the cat suspiciously.

"What are you up to? You look like a sneaky bastard to me, trying to hide something...?"

Sasuke just looked up and tried to give Naruto his best innocent kitty look.

It was kind of hard as Sasuke could easily see up Naruto's towel from the position he was it. It was hard to keep looking into Naruto's eyes. Very... very.... hard...

But Sasuke wasn't complaining any time soon.

Leaning over, Naruto picked Sasuke up and laid him flat against his chest with his front paws and head over Naruto's shoulder. Sasuke's erection rubbing against Naruto's hot, wet skin, with each step Naruto took into the bedroom, carrying Sasuke with him.

Putting Sasuke down on the bed Naruto began to dry himself off and put on a pair of black boxers before turning the light off and getting into bed. Not before stroking Sasuke from his head to tail as he slid under the covers next to the cat.

Sasuke meanwhile was desperately trying to cover his still raging erection. The journey to the bed had done nothing to help his position!

Naruto however seemed completely oblivious!

Sasuke sighed. It was going to be a long night. Not to mention an uncomfortable one.

Suddenly....

Sasuke had an idea!

An evil smirk slid across his lips as he looked towards the blonde, watching Naruto try to get comfortable.

Maybe this night was going to be more fun than Sasuke had thought...

All he needed now was for Naruto to fall asleep.

A deep throated purring erupted from Sasuke, startling him. But it only added to his delight, as he watched Naruto slowly drift into the world of his dreams.

Not long now.

Sasuke couldn't wait to get started....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be updating this story soon! I have a great idea for the next chapter!

I hope all of you enjoyed the second chapter of this fanfic, check back soon to read all about Sasuke's "evil plan".

Seriously.

It's definitely not something you want to miss! *Evil chuckle*