Midnight Fun (Mature)

Here's the next chapter and as promised lets begin the evil plan muwhahaha 

I hope you all enjoy! 

Just to warn you there's boy x boy mature content, but I seriously doubt anyone who got this far would be worried about that ;) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasukes eye opened.

Illuminating slits stared at Naruto as he slept in the silence of the night. 

It was time. 

Sasuke jumped down from the window sill where he'd been sitting waiting for Naruto to fall into a deep sleep. Jumping over Naruto's sleeping form he grabbed the corner of the blanket Naruto was using and, struggling, he pulled it back. Dumping it onto the floor Sasuke jumped back onto the bed. 

Purring, his eyes slipped luxuriously over Naruto's sleeping figure, burning every muscle and curve into his brain.  Studying Naruto for a bit longer Sasuke noticed that the blonde was panting slightly. Was he having a wet dream? 

"S-sasu.." Naruto uttered almost too silently to hear. 

Luckily Sasuke now had a lot better hearing thanks to his sharp cat ears. Padding closer to Naruto Sasuke aimed for his lower region. He could practically smell Naruto's arousal.

Naruto lay face up, legs slightly apart as the bulge in his pants grew from the dream he was having. 

Sasuke at this point. Was still turned on from earlier. The erection was so painful right now, Sasuke would have gotten down on his knees and begged for release. It was impossible for him to touch himself like this no matter how much he wanted to. 

Looking at the bulge filling Naruto's boxers Sasuke licked his lips. 

He leaned in and licked the tip of Naruto's shaft as it was encased in those tight black boxers. Naruto moaned as he felt something soft, wet and rough assaulting his cock. Subconsciously something was telling him this was wrong, but he was to far gone from  the world for the night to wake. 

Grabbing the edge of Naruto's boxers Sasuke pulled them off with his teeth to reveal Naruto's full glory. He licked up and down the magnificent cock and bit down lightly making Naruto arch his back in his sleep and let out a soft moan of pleasure. 

Sasuke tried to take Naruto into his mouth but his mouth wasn't big enough as a cat. 

Looks like some things will have to wait until he gets back to his human form. 

Adjusting himself between Naruto's slightly parted legs he brushed his own erection against Naruto's, forcing another moan to leave the sleeping blonde. 

He had already decided he was going to wait until he was human again to take Naruto's virginity, if Naruto would let him. And he'd make sure Naruto was conscious while he was doing it too. 

Slowly, but surely he began to move. 

Grinding his cock against Naruto's as they created beautiful friction. Soon they were both panting as they came closer to their climax. Naruto still in a deep sleep, dreaming of Sasuke. Completely un-aware that the same dream was taking place right now in the real world as he slept. Some parts of it. Meaning Sasuke, were, a little different, but it was pretty much the same. Well it would be when the damn jutsu wore off. 

Naruto let out a long, low moan as he and Sasuke came together. 

Sasuke lapped all of the warm creamy cum off of Naruto's sweating body and pulled the blonde's boxers back up. 

Laying down beside his sleeping dobe he drifted off into a peaceful and fulfilled sleep, curled up and purring loudly. Waiting for morning to come. 

During that night a puff of smoke filled the room as a sleeping cat turned back into a sleeping raven haired boy. 

Now, instead of a blonde haired boy and a black cat, there lay two boys cuddling each other for warmth from the lack of a blanket. 

Things seemed like they might become awkward in the morning to come as both slept soundly, unaware of the challenges tomorrow might bring. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked this! I thought we'd have Sasuke turn back, lets see how things go in the morning shall we? Might be a little hard for Sasuke to explain the current situation don't you think? ;)