Ah, morning.. The birds, sunrise & what the..!?

Ok so this is the next chapter for all of you, I hope you like it!

Once again, this is yaoi (boy x boy) I warned you! ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto POV

Tweet.... Tweet Tweet.... Tweet....

Ah morning. 

The sun shone into my eyes I I tried to crack them open slowly. WIncing I rolled over to get away from the light.

That's when I hit something.

Something big. Warm. And in my bed.

I opened my blue eyes to stair straight into Sasuke's sleeping face.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 I screamed as I jumped backwards going a deep shade of scarlet.

"SASUKE WHAT THE HELL!!??" 

His onyx eyes opened slowly and he looked me up and down. I realized I was only in my boxers at that point and grabbed the blanket Sasuke had deposited on the floor last night, covering myself with it in embarresment. 

"Well good morning to you to" He muttered as he shifted trying to get comfortable in my bed.Lifting up one of his hands he studied it and chuckled. "Looks like that stupid jutsu wore off dobe"

"Wh-what jutsu!?" 

"Kakashi placed a jutsu on me the other day, turning me into a cat. It was rather annoying accualy." 

"O-oh really..." I laughed to myself nervously wondering what Sasuke had seen from last night.

"Yeah. I found out something interesting too Naruto..." 

The way he said my name made me shiver as a chill ran down my spine. The way my name slipped from his tounge sounded so intimate it made me want to draw closer to him almost instincutaly. 

"Ye-yeah...?" I was starting to feel really nervous now. 

"Hnnnnnnn... Yeah." He grabbed hold of my foot and pulled it towards him with imcrediable force. I slipped from where I was perched and ended up getting tangled in the blanket so I couldn't save myself. I flopped onto the bed as kneeled above me and unwound me from the blanket in one swift sweep.

He croached over me on all fours as a devilious smirk slipped easily over his features. 

I gazed wide eyed into his deep onyx eyes as he leaned closer and closer.

At last, our lips met.

I gasped in shock as a electric pleasure seemed to burn my skin with the intensity and hunger of the kiss. He took this as an invitation to slip his tounge inside my wet, hot cavern as he explored my depths. Our tounges seemed to dance with each other as instinct took over.

He leaned over me, dominated me.

Before I could even think straight and my mind could work out some sort of escape he grasped my arms, pinning them at either side of my shoulders preventing and hope of escape. 

I felt powerless, he was in control of everything. I could only submit to his wishes in that moment. My mind became blank as the sheer force of passion, lust and need crashed over me like a wave. The desire I've held for this hot muscular male in front of me seemed to emit from me like a passionfilled aura as I moaned into the kiss letting myself go. 

I was free.

I was wild.

And I was completly untamed. 

But would Sasuke truely be stong enough to tame this beast?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the chapter done!

I hoped you a liked it! 

Remember to vote & comment!!!

I'm working on my other stories now too, hopefully there'll be even more updates for you all in the next couple of days! ;D