His House

I had no idea what to do. I thought of running away, but then he would know that I knew, so I played it cool. I followed him inside. I finally had the guts to say, "Where's the backyard?"
"Oh,...it is at my parents' house."
I had a feeling he was lying, but I didn't say so. "Oh, okay." "What are we going to do?"
He didn't answer right away, just unlocked the door and went in, I followed. "I'll show you around." he said.
He showed me the living room, the two bathrooms, a few bedrooms, and that was all. Wow, his house is really small, I thought. "So. When are we going to play?"
"Oh yeah, right"
Did he forget?
"Umm, well this place is pretty small, so you can just check out your room."
"Ok" I said. Then he ran off somewhere, but I didn't see where, though. Then, I remembered he didn't specify which room was mine. "Hey which room is mine?!" I called. He didn't hear me, so I went to find the room myself. I opened the first door. It had a master bedroom; a queen bed, a bathroom, and dresser. No telephones or TVs. There were no electric items in the room. "That's weird." I said to myself. "This is probably his room."
I checked the next bedroom. It had a smaller bed, probably twin size. It had a window with a curtain. I ran to it and looked out, but the window was translucent, it was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. "Darn it" I whispered. The next item was a closet. I opened it, and it was empty. These rooms are so empty, I thought. I figured this room was meant to be mine, but I checked the last one to be sure. The first thing I noticed was a computer. I ran to it and pressed all the buttons I thought would turn it on. None of them worked, so I pressed every key. I noticed that the computer's wire was cut. "Does he really not trust anyone?" I mumbled. I looked around the room; there was a bed the size for a toddler and there was a crib. There was also a mirror and drawer. "I'm going to the other room." I whispered to myself.
I went and sat on my new bed. I started thinking to myself. Well, here's my new room, my new home. I sighed. "Maybe my parents will notice, my family might possibly care,". The thing is, my family never really cared about me. I guess my 5-month-old baby sister needed the attention, and then my seven-year-old brother started second grade. I mean, I'll be in pre-school, shouldn't they be excited about that? Here's a confession: when I was at the park, I wasn't with my family. Yep, I just took the bus there. It wasn't too far anyway. The bus driver was too busy with his work to notice me. I didn't think my parents would mind. Who knows if they even noticed me missing? I sighed and layed face down on the bed. What am I going to do? I wondered. I was so worried. Where did the man go? What will he do to me? I was stressing over this too much, so I decided to take a nap. "Maybe he will be gone for a while." So then I fell asleep. Bad idea.