Aw frick

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What are you doing?"

His words echoed through my mind - but Jesus Christ, does he have to always sneak up on me like that?
I turned around in a rush. "I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to!" I was a nervous wreck.

He glared at me with his cold brown eyes.
"Get down from there, Sally."
I quickly obliged. I stepped down from the windowsill as fast as I could. When I turned around, he was still giving me that cold stare. I looked at the floor in shame.

"Well? Do you have anything to say for yourself?" He asked me sternly and crossed his arms.
"I'm sorry..." I whispered softly. I didn't look up from the ground.
"Look at me," he commanded in such an assertive tone I jumped.
I lifted my head and met his eyes.
He continued glaring at me. "Now, how come every time I leave you alone you get into some sort of trouble?"
I looked at him trembling, not sure if I was supposed to answer or not.
He continued to give me a death stare and began tapping his foot angrily.
My face heated up and I became flustered. "I-I don't know, I'm really sorry." I told him shakily.
"Get out of here," he sighed while shaking his head at me.
I looked at him quizzically. "Wh-what?"
"Go to your room." He demanded in a booming voice while enunciating each word.
I didn't hesitate, I ran to my room and slammed the door shut.