Maybe There is Hope After All

Update: it's been over a year since I updated this. I'm going to try to complete this chapter. I've been reading a lot of stories on here and I'm feeling inspired bois

I breathed in deeply. Finally, my crying stopped. I lied my face in my hands for a while. I sat in silence.
Ten minutes have passed, and I was tired of doing nothing. I sat up and looked straight ahead with determination. "No more moping around, I'm going to do something."
I quickly stood up and stumbled at how quickly I stood on my feet. I gasped a sigh of relief at not falling over, who knows if that man is still here? I hurried to the large bathroom in the master bedroom down the hallway. I stepped in the room and instantly noticed how bland it appeared. "No fancy decorations here," I snickered to myself. I looked up at the large window above the mirror. It is covered in damaged blinds. I slowly lifted my leg and balanced myself on top of the sink. I closed the blinds and opened the window. Surprisingly, it opened easier than I expected it to. I smiled and looked out the window. Beneath me, were three thorn bushes. They looked like they haven't been attended to in years!

"Shit..." I muttered under my breath. My eyes widen and I covered my mouth quickly at what escaped my lips. Then I remember, no one's even here...I can say whatever I want!
I chuckled to myself softly. Then, I remember the gigantic bushes. I glanced out the window timidly. "Maybe if I close my eyes and just get it over with, it won't be too bad." I held my breath and closed my eyes. I slowly edged forward to the edge of the window.

"What do you think you're doing?"