Introductions

Max:

As we walked through the halls whispers and whistles followed us and I was actually really happy to get to home room. But when the teacher, Ms. Hart called out my name I mentally freaked. "Maximum Ride?" she called out, "Here." I said, "How about you come up here and tell us something about you Maximum." I rolled my eyes, "I'd rather not." I answered. "Share something, Maximum." My eyes narrowed, "No. Thank You." I said. "You will come up here and tell us something about you!" She screamed at me. "Fine!" I huffed, "Don't call me anything other than Max unless you want a broken bone. That is your only warning, even teachers." Ms. Hart looked a little nervous, "Anything else Max?" I immediately answered, "No." Ms. Hart nodded. "James Ride?" She called out. "Here." Iggy replied. "Anytjing you would like to share, James?" Iggy sighed, "Ummm, I'm a pyro and call me Iggy." Now Ms. Hart looked a little nervous again, great. "Ummm, ok." She managed, "Nick Martinez?" Fang responded with, "Here." "Share." She said. "I'm not emo." He replied, Ms. Hart sighed. "Alright, Tiffany Crystal Ride?" Ms. Hart raised an eyebrow at the name. "Here." "Share." Ms. Hart said immediately. "I love fashion!!!" Nudge squealed. "Ok, then, Zephyr Martinez?" She called out. "Here." "Share." She said once again.  "I'm a pyro and Iggy's my partner in crime." Looking a little concerned, Ms. Hart just said, "Ummm, ok." Finally she got to Angel, "Angel Martinez?" "Here." Many heads turned at Angel's young voice. "Share." Demanded Ms. Hart. "I'm six years old." Ms. Hart looked faint, "What!?" Luckily the bell rang and we ran for it, only to be stopped by a jock a few feet into the hall, "Hey Baby," He told me, "Hey Jerk." I replied and then I left him in the middle of the hall looking stupid.