PE

Percy:

Today we are playing dodge ball, me and the new boy, Nick are captains. While the coach told us the rules, I realized that their dog had been with them all day at school, in school! Even the most popular kids can't do that, but these new kids can, no fair! The teams are, me, Piper, Annabeth, Jason and half the jocks, nerds and popular girls. On Nicks team there was: Max, Iggy, Tiffany Crystal, Angel, Zephyr and the other half of the jocks, nerds and popular girls. We're going to win. We get all of the popular girls out first, all of the nerds on our team are out. We get out all of the nerds, there go the popular girls on our team and now their jocks are out, but so are ours. I throw a ball supper fast at the girl Max's thighs, she catches it and grins at me and says, "You're out." She gets Annabeth out too while we're still in shock, now the game is on. Piper chucks one at Iggy and the girl Max yells, "Iggy! Speed ball! Coming at 7 o' clock sharp!" He catches it. There was no way, but he still caught it. Jason throws one at the smallest girl Angel and I almost felt bad for her, it's going so fast it will hurt, a lot, but she just gracefully jumps over it and catches it still while facing away from Jason, "You're out! We win!" She yelled. Everyone was stunned.

After PE we just had more boring classes until lunch. At lunch Ella sits with the new kids and then Annabeth says " Demigods. " " What? " " They are Demi gods! No human could catch those balls. We have to take them to camp this weekend. " " ok, but how do we convince them to come with us? " I ask " Charm speak. " " oh. "

Angel: 

As I was skimming through thoughts I heard a plan to take us somewhere by charm speak. So I told the others what I heard,  "The Greek gods are real, camp, kidnap and the charming part. They said they'd be ready for anything."