The Flock

Max:

Everything was going fine until we reached the pegasus stables. The Pegasus's went crazy, like  super crazy, bucking and whinnying like mad. Conner ran off to get Percy and so I was stuck alone with some crazy animals. I really wish I had Angel's powers right now. When Percy came in they settled down and one told him something. "What did it say?" I asked, "It said that you were a 'wing sister'. Do you know what that means?" I frowned and faked confusion and said, "No." even though I knew it was because of my wings. 

After lunch I was chilling by the beach when someone yelled "What the Hades is that?!" It was the flock! "Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel! I'm here!" I screamed and ran and then took off flying toward them and in the prosses Ripping a hole in the back of my shirt, but I didn't care, my family had come for me, Fang had come for me. After hugging the flock me and Fang kissed for a little bit and then landed in front of a forming crowd, "How?" Was all Conner said. "We're not related to gods, any of us. We are science experiments that betrayed their masters and are famous for it especially me. Whenever we get kidnapped I'm Maximum Ride everyone else is stuff like experiment 1076. I'm that bad."

After explaining we left and entered the sky away from prying eyes and away from New York. Well I guess left isn't really the right word, chased out by Chiron is more like it, but schematics. 

Annabeth:

Chiron did lie to me! Why? I had already met them and then we all found out anyways! So what was so bad that he was trying to hide? I'm going to find out, even if it ruins me. 

3rd Person:

But Annabeth didn't know the horrors of the School yet. And unfortunately for her the fates didn't plan on keeping it that way.