Isogai x Reader pt.1

Ahh that ikemen. I can't believe him. First he avoids me like crazy, then he makes up excuses about why he can't hang out with me. Is my best friend already getting tired of me? Is he sick of me already? But it's been 10 years. Why Isogai why?

He doesn't want to be your best friend anymore

That can't be true. Can it?

"Hey (Y/N) is anything wrong?" Asked your other best friend Rio, interuppting your thought. She hasn't been friends with you as long as Isogai has but she made it to the best friend spot. She knew everything. Including, your Big crush on childhood best friend Isogai Yuma.

"U-uhh nothing ri-chan."
"Oh really (Y/N)-cchann~ you sure it's not about Yuma?"
"Positive. Nothing's wrong." But something was up. There was something wrong. It was about Isogai Yuma. But you didn't want Rio to worry about you.
"Hmm~ alright then. Let's walk home together then!"
"S-sure."
Once you two made it to the main campus, you could see 2 figures up ahead. One was Isogai and the other was some main campus chick. She was giving chocolate or something to Isogai. And that really made your blood boil. If it wasn't for Rio stopping you, that chick would've already had a bloodly nose.

"Now are you sure nothing's wrong~? It looked like you were going to beat the sh*t out of her."
"W-whatever"

The next morning

"(Y/N)-chan!!"

"Oh good morning kaede-chan!"
You and Kaede where just arriving in the classroom.
As usual, all the girls would talk girl stuff and the boys would just talk boy stuff.
That is until Yuma waltz in.
"Go so hi to him (Y/N)-chan. Is would be weird if you didn't today." Nudged Rio.
You nodded and ran up to him.
"Yuma!!!! Good morninggg!!" You said in your happiest tone.
"Yeah Good morning to you too (Y/N)" he gave a nice smile.
"Yuma, wanna walk home together?"
"I would love too."
"Yay!!!"

Time skip too after school

"Heg Yuma! Can we go in here?" You say pointing at a store.
"Sure let's go."

"Yuma! I wanna see this one!"

"Let's go in here!"

"Yummmma!!"

"How about this one"

"I wanna try on some clothing!"

Store after store you dragged him around town.

"Hey Yuma. It's getting late and I'm hungry. Can we eat out? I'll pay."
"Sure lets go."
On the way, your hands slowly made its way into his.

Time skip to after dinner

Since you two live so close together, you guys don't have to part ways in the middle of the journey. And again you made sure to hold his hand.
You stopped in front of a tree.
"(Y/N)? Whats wrong?"
"I can't take this anymore Yuma."
"Huh? What do you mean."
"I don't want to be your friend anymore!" You said with tears pricing the edge of your eyes.
"W-wha? I-I don't understand. You don't want to be friends?"
"Not in that what Yuma. I-I love you. I've loved you ever since we were kids. I can't take not being able to tell you. I don't want to be your friend. I want to be your girlfriend."
"(Y/N) i-im sorry. I can't return your feelings. Yo-I see you as my bestfriend. Sorry. I'm also in love with Yukino-san. Sorry. I don't think we can remain friends either now. It will make things harder for the both of us. Sorry again." He walked away.
And with that, you started crying. You fell to your knees. He left you crying on the sidewalk and not even bothering to look back. You got rejected and lost your bestfriend.

It's been over a week since you Yuma rejected you and you lost your other bestfriend.

Everyone could sense something was wrong. You two never talk anymore, you acted like he was a complete stranger and he acted that why towards you as well.

Even Maehara asked Yuma what's wrong

(You don't actually hear this convo.)

"Yuma somethings wrong and everyone knows it. Whats going on with you and (Y/N)? Why aren't you two talking? Aren't you bestfriends?"

"We were bestfriends. She confronted me last week and told me she didn't want to be my friend anymore, instead my girlfriend."

"Did you accept? I'm guessing no. Why? Didn't you like her?"

"I rejected her because i'm in love with someone else. Yukino-chan from class B. And yes, I did like her."

"Okay so? What happened after that?"

"I told her we shouldn't be friends anymore. It would only make things harder."

"Make what harder? Your relationship with Yukino? Your studys? Her studys? Yuma she's liked you for a while and shes on top of the class. Is your crush really that much more important than your bestfriend?"

"No. Please help me! I can't get it out of my head. I feel so guilty! Why did I do that?"

"Do what? Reject her? Stop being friends with her?"

"All of that and..."

"And?"

"Leaving her on the streets crying on the ground without looking back while I walked away."

"You did what!?!"
He said picking Isogai up by his coller and pinning him on the wall.

"You have to help me. I can't get her cries out of my mind!"

Maehara lets go.
"You gotta figure it out on your own man. You know how many guys will chase her now that she's no longer your friend? Everyone was scared of you hunting them down if they confessed. Now that you no longer have that power, she's going to be overweilmed with confessions. By me."
He said walking away, smirking.

"No! Don't do this to me. You can't confess to her! I'll die! I'll die of jelousey! I loved her first! I have and I always will!"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BREAK UP AS FRIENDS WITH HER? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU REJECT HER CONFESSION? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE? AND OF ALL THE PEOPLE, YUKINO? THE UGLIEST GIRL IN ALL OF THE MAIN CAMPUS CHICKS? And why the fuck are you still here?"

《 END OF PART ONE 》