Isogai x Readet pt.2

[Recap]

"You did what!?!"
He said picking Isogai up by his coller and pinning him on the wall.

"You have to help me. I can't get her cries out of my mind!"

Maehara lets go.
"You gotta figure it out on your own man. You know how many guys will chase her now that she's no longer your friend? Everyone was scared of you hunting them down if they confessed. Now that you no longer have that power, she's going to be overweilmed with confessions. By me."
He said walking away, smirking.

"No! Don't do this to me. You can't confess to her! I'll die! I'll die of jelousey! I loved her first! I have and I always will!"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BREAK UP AS FRIENDS WITH HER? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU REJECT HER CONFESSION? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE? AND OF ALL THE PEOPLE, YUKINO? THE UGLIEST GIRL IN ALL OF THE MAIN CAMPUS CHICKS? And why the fuck are you still here?"

[End of Recap]

Isogai's POV

He was right. Why did I let her go? Why did I lie to her?

"Hey Hiroto. Were you serious about the confession thing?" I wispered. Man my back hurts. You hit me damn hard on that wall man.

"Huh? You thought I was joking? You aren't the only one that likes her.

Meanwhile
(Your POV)

"(L/N)(F/N)! I love you, please accept my confession!" Damn my break up with Yuma has already made it down to the main campus already?

"Tsk. Sorry person. I have no idea who you are and if you're confessing now, I'm guessing you heard I just broke up with my best friend and got rejected so now isn't a good time. Or ever. Bye." I say annoyed. I hate this.
I walk home, still being bombarded with confessions and chocolates. I took the chocolates and rejected the confessions.

Hey! I can't let perfectly good chocolate go to waste right?

Its been a month since Isogai left me. Wow I'm talking as if we were a couple. What a joke.

"(L/N)-san! Will you please go out with me?"

Tch. Thats the 27th one this month.

"Sorry. I can't go out with someone who can't even shower. Seriously you smell like you jumped into a garbage truck." I saw walking away.

The next day I find flowers  and chocolates on my desk.
The note on top said 'Hey (Y/N)-chan. It's me, Maehara. Meet me behind the shed after school.'
I take the chocolate and shove it in my desk. I grab the flowers and plant them somewhere...

I saw Maehara during lunch and walked up to him.

"I'm not intrested." I say bluntly. He's with Yu-Isogai-san so he couldn't help but overhear. I walk away before any of them could say anything.

Isogai's PPOV

"I'm not interested." She said.
What does she mean? Why is she so cold now? What happened to her? So many questions that needs answers. I was too surprised to see her so not like herself. So out of it. It's like she's planning suicide. She doesn't give a flying sword about life anymore. She even stopped participatinng in assassinations now. She goes home stright after school. It breaks my heart to see her like this. But I'm the cause right? Because I rejected her. Because I didn't want her as my best friend anymore. How stupid of me. I would do anything to go back to that moment and fix everything. I see guys confessing to her almost everyday and it hurts me to the bone

Today, Hiroto must of confessed. And knowing him, he won't give up till he wins. I can't let him have her. I have to beat him. But everytime I try even get close to her, she walks away. I can't even be 2 meter neat her much less talk to her. How can I win her over?

END OF PART 2