Maehara x Reader pt.2

WARNING EXCESSIVE  SWEARING AND EXCESSIVE BEING A SAVAGE

Did that bitch just call me a slut? What the heck did I do to him what the fuck. So not right Maehara. 

"Slut? What the heck Maehara. I'm still a virgin and you know it. Is this how you treat your girlfriends? I should've trusted my friends. Heck I even defended you when the rumors went around. I lost something important to me. No not my virginity, something worse. My pride. That's right, I lost my pride to you. Playboy mother fucker."

"Hehe, you lost your pride? I was the one who lost their pride just my dating you. You're nothing but a nerdy hoe. Can't get why you even have friends. You're a fucking nerd. You study more than Minami-san! More than that good for nothing chairman's son Asano!"

"Shut Up! Don't lump me with Asano. Don't even talk to me. You bitch! You're only calling me a nerd because you're in class E and I'm way smarter than you. You spend all this time playing girls you dumbass playboy E class scumb!"

"I take that back. You're aren't a nerd at all. You're a dork, dweeb, loser, fool, buffoon, moron, blockhead, dense motherfucking asshole, the list goes on and on!"

"You know what you are? A womanizer, gay dog, wolf, whorehound, pleasure seeker, skirt chaser, lech, heart breaker, a dense motherfucking asshole who can't see the truth or love, the list goes on and on!"

"Me dense? You're dense! Gay dog? I'm  not even gay! Skirt chaser, lech, heart breaker, wolf, womanizer? Well I got nothing to say to that, It is true..." he trailed. I think I just won.

"Dork and dweeb mean the same thing you stupid ass. loser? You're the only one who lost. Buffoon, moron? Blockhad? Heck I'm way smarter than you. Why else do you think I'm in A class while you're in E? Use you're brain Maehara. Oh wait you can't. You don't have one." I walk off smirking in victory. Take that you womanizing gay heart breaker. Take that.

(END OF PRAT 2)

| Ahhhhhh I finally updated. Sorry for all that savageness. Maybe you couldn't handle it? Btw I have nothing against Maehara. He is one of me baes. Mawh, read, vote, comment, stay rad |