DETOUR

I know this is an Assassination Classroom one shot book but I got this really cool idea and I don't want to make another book just for it. Enjoy.

Sasahara(from My Little Monster) X Mizu Yuki(OC from The Lost Idol)

~~

"Sasanyan-chan!" I scream, running up to my boyfriend of 3 years, Sasahara Sohei, and glomping him from behind.

"W-who are you and what are you doing to Sasayan-kun?" Asked a Panicked girl.

She is quite beautiful and she has red-ish orange-ish hair. She must be the Natsume-chan Sohei keeps talking about!

"Aww. Sohei, you haven't even mentioned me to your school friends?" I pout.

"Aww common. I hate it when you pout. It's too cute." He cooes and makes me smile again. He avoided the question...

"Okay! If you don't like it then I won't pout yet!" I smile so brightly, I could blind you.

"W-wait who are you?" Asks Natsume, who is now frightened.

"Oh. I'm Mizu Yuki. I'm Sarahara Sohei's girlfriend!"

"Ehhhh? Girlfriend? He has never mentioned that before. And Mizu Yuki? The famous model and idol?!?! Didn't you quit 3 years ago adrupptidly? Why?"

"Ehehe. Yup that's me! I have my reasons. And Sohei. How dare you not even mention me once when you rant about these other people. Yoshida? Mitzuni? Was it?" I say turning my attention to Sasahara who was trying to hard to slowly slip away.

"W-wait! I can explain!"

"I don't want to hear it!" I yell while socking him. "Anyways, Natsume-chan right? Sohei goes on and on about you everyday. Down to every last detail." I say while she spit takes.

"The famous Mizu Yuki knows my name? And he goes on and on about me?" She seems to eger.

"Yeah, he wouldn't shut up about you."

"A-anyways, what are you doing here Yuki-chan? Our date is tomorrow isn't it?" Speaks the almost unconscious Sohei.

"I was going shopping with some friends. I saw you so I thought I should surprise you. Hehe. I got to go, my friends are calling me."

"Alright then bye. Nataume, let's head to the managers."

~~

The way he looks at her, talk about her, every emotion he shows is always a bit more sharper than usual. Is it because of her? If it is, thats good. He need to move on. He needs to know the truth.

~~

"So Sohei, that Natsume-chan. Do you like her?" I asked taking a sip of my oreo milk shake.

"Natsume-chan? Nah, she hates boys. Also, idiot. I have you." He blushes, karate chopping my head.

"Owch. That hurt."

"Sorry." He said now rubbing my head.

Damn. It's making it harder to tell him. Our conversation was short. Sohei, why didn't you relieze it back than? It would've benifited us all if you did. Sohei you dummy.

~~

Sasahara's PPOV

She's acting different. Is it now kicking in? Her accident?

~flashback~

We were meeting up at the park for our first date. I finally got the courage to confess to her. I waited. What seemed like hours passed by. She ditched me. It was fake. I knew it. Someone like her would never go out with someone like me. So I went home.