Maehara X Reader pt.1

"You bastard!" You screamed as you slapped you boyfriend Maehara right across the face.

"Huh? What was that for?" He said on the ground from the impact of my slap. Huh I didn't know i could slap that  hard.

"You cheating skank. You know what that was for." And with that you walk away ignore his calls to you.

~~~

Yesterday you and Maehara had a date. Half an hour before the date, he adrupditly cancelled. You decided since you were already dressed, you might as well go to the mall. You shop for about an hour till you see a fimillar boy with an unfimillar girl. You got closer to see who these people are and well what do you know? Maehara and a girl from class B.

You left the mall decided you would give him a piece of your mind tomorrow morning at school.

You waited at the top of the mountain and when he arrived, you slapped him.

~~~

"I loved you and this is what you do to me? Cheat? I thought you were better than that. I thought you were better than thoses rumors. It lasted 3 weeks. Heh. That must be a record for you." You stopped to say, still not facing him.

"If this is how you treat the people who love you, then go die!" I say finally turning around showing him your eyes filled with tears.

"Yeah, you're right. 3 weeks is a record for me. And yes, this is how I treat the people who love me. You know what? I never really loved you. I was using you. You bitch, I wanted to break up sooner but at that time, it wasn't worth breaking up with you. You know why? I didn't get my fill from you yet. Finally glad you left me you slut."

《 END OF PART ONE 》