Ignored

Ashley POV

It has been a few days since that night at the park. I tried to sit with him but he just took his book and left. I began sitting with my friends again. They asked me what happened and why I wasn't sitting with him but I refused to answer their questions. Learn all your weaknesses and use it against you. I remembered that. I was walking down the hallway talking to Amy. "We got to hang out when was the last time we hung out?" She asked. "Um... I remember, last week." I say. "It felt like ages ago." She said putting a hand over heart dramatically. Do you see why she is an actor. "Lets go to a coffee shop... STARBUCKS!!" She yells in the hallway making many people look at us. "Ha ha no, I know a place." I said. That girl always goes to starbucks. "Fine but we are bringing all the girls." She responded.

--------- At Coffee Shop ---------

We sat at the stools around the counter. This time it had people, piano music in the background, smell of coffee and a warm welcome. Then someone came to get our order. His head was down so we couldn't see his face. "What would you like today?" He asked. I have heard that voice before. Before anyone can say anything I blurt out, "Skye?". He looks up. Eyebrows furrowed. "I swear if you are following me I'm going to call the cops." He said. "No I'm not following you Denise gave me the address here." I respond. "Of course she did." He mumbled. How did he know I was talking about the librarian? I made another mental note. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Enjoying my nice little coffee talking to strangers." He said sarcastically. He was now leaning on the counter. "I work here, sadly." He responded. "Sadly?!?!, you work at an awesome place you can get free coffee." I said. He watched me amusement in his eyes again. "Nah my boss said no coffee for employes." He said bitterly. "You can get coffee somewhere else you know." I said. "Can't boss said only here yet she doesn't let me buy or have one." He said. "Thats messed up, your boss can't tell you what to do." I say. He just sighed "I've told you to much." He said. "Actually you have told me nothing." I said. "Whats your order?" He asked. I huffed I ordered for all the girls mostly because they didn't want to talk, and one extra. "So we just saw you having a regular conversation with the loner." Stacy said. "He is just another human being why are y'all making it such a big deal." I say. Amy shrugged and the twins whispered to one and another. He came back and gave all the girls the coffee he got confused when he had the extra coffee. "Umm... Who do I give this to?" He asked, confused. He looked cute, I mean funny. Eyebrows furrowed, confusion in his eyes, lips formed into a tiny frown. "Oh yeah give this one to a specific person okay." I say making it a big deal. He just nodded. "Give this to Skye you should probably know him." I say. The girls giggle including me. "Ha ha, seriously who do I give this to." He said. "You, you said you can't buy one or have one for free so I bought you one." I said. He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. Thats when I noticed his muscle. I made sure not to stare but I got a good view. "Whats the catch?" He asked. "There is none." I said sipping on my coffee. "Thanks." He said and then he left. Oh my gosh he just thanked me. I deserve a pat on the back. Me and the girls stayed there. It was really fun, we got coffee and talked. It was time for them to leave sadly. "Bye guys." I say. They waved their goodbye. I sat at the stool nobody was here. I sighed this place will be closing soon. I packed all my stuff. I see Skye coming. "Hi." He said. "More like bye." I said. He chuckled. Oh my gosh his laugh was amazing. We heard stumbling in another room. He sighed. "The shop is closed you should leave." He said quietly. I just nodded, he was starting to be nice. I picked up my stuff, before I left I asked, "Do you want to hang out one day?" "Thats cute are you asking me out." He said teasing me. "What no!, I just ugh nevermind." I said, blushing furiously. "I would love to." He said. I smiled at him. "Where would you like to go?" I ask. "As long I'm not in here I'm fine." He said. I laughed. "Okay see you tomorrow at the park." I said. "See ya." He said and waved. I can't believe I just asked out the loner of the school to hang out with me. Point 1 for Ashley.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
What do you think will happen in their little meet up. See y'all.
Comment
Vote
--Kay Kay