Who do you like

Ashley POV

I pull Lily with me all the way to the guest room once we entered the house. "Tell me." I demanded. "No." She said. I pouted "Please." I begged. "What are y'all doing in here?" Piper said as she walked in the room. I looked at Lily. Please forgive me one day. "Well Lily actually li-" I got cut off. "Fine I'll tell you." She said. "Tell her what?" Piper asks. "My big art project that nobody knows about." She said. Piper bursts out laughing. "Nice try Lily tell me the truth." Piper said. Lily sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I like somebody." She mumbled. "I knew it!" Piper yelled. "Who is it?" She asks. "Its Adrian." Lily says and covers her face. I nod.

3

2

1

"Wait my brother!?!?!?!" I screech. She nodded. "Bu- how-him-when?" I stuttered. "I figured out the time we went camping 8 months ago that I liked him. That ink incident. When Josh poured ink on my shirt he gave me his shirt to use. Or that time I was being laughed at by the whole school. He was there. He is kind and sweet and smart." She said as she plays with her shirt. I look at Piper with a knowing look. "We are going to get you guys together." Me and Piper said at the same time. "What?!?!" She croaked. "You heard us." Piper said. She took Lily's hand and led her out the room. "What are you doing?" She asks. She throws a 2 piece bathing suit at Lily's face. "Pool party with the boys." Piper said. Lily stared at her wide eyed. She shook her haid and kept saying 'no'. I chuckled and texted my brothers if they wanted to go to the pool with Steve. Obviously they said yes. "Its happening they are picking us up in 10." I said. We pushed Lily to her room to get changed. I borrow a white 2 piece bathing suit from Piper. I throw on a light blue shirt and some shorts. I go down stairs and see Lily getting sunscreen and mumbling. She was wearing a white tank top and a pair if shorts and of course her pink bathing suit. Her hair was in a ponytail. Piper came down wearing shorts and a green shirt and a green 2 piece bathing suit. Her hair was in a messy bun. They boys came a minute later. Adrian looked at Lily then told us we are all going in one car. Once we arrive I took the towels and Piper. We try to come up with ways to get Lily and Adrian together. Soon Josh and Steve catch up with us. Thats when I notice that Lily and Adrian are alone. I laughed and found a spot at the pool. Their wasn't that much people. I sat down next to Piper. "What about you, who do you like?" Piper asked. I blushed and said "Skye." She smirked "I knew it." She said. We see Lily and Adrian come with the cooler. Lily came over to us. "Nothing happened all he asked was what girls like. Only to give him some ideas on how to ask a girl to the dance." She said disappointed. "Hey its okay, lets swim get, our minds off some stuff." I say. She nods, we all take our shirt off and take our shorts off. The boys were following our lead and started taking their shirt off. We all were at the edge of the pool just to see who jumps in first. "Thats it, I'm not waiting all day." Piper said. She then pushed me to the cold water she then jumps in after. I spit out water once I reach the surface. I glared at her. Soon Steve and Josh joined us. Lily started getting in slowly but Adrian lifted her up which made her squeal. He then threw her in the water. Thing is she was holding on to his hand so he fell in with her. We all laughed at them she came back up gasping for air. She then was floating. "Chicken Fight!!!" Adrian yelled. Soon I was floating as well. Josh was on my team. Steve and Piper teamed up. Well started pushing each other. Piper fell first. Lily was stronger than she looked. I was then underwater. Adrian and Lily were cheering. After a while the boys dropped us off at Piper's house. We all got in our pajamas. "So you and Skye, huh." Lily said. "I don't know, I like him but we met just a few days ago. He probably doesn't like me back." I say. "Ask him to the dance." Piper said. "Should I?" I question. "Yeah why not what do you have to lose." Piper said. "My friendship with him." I say. "True." Lily said. "So you and Adrian, huh." I mock her. She blushed and shook her head. "I don't think he likes me back, plus he wants to ask a girl to the dance." She said. "We will still try to get you two together alright." Piper said. "Alright." Lily agreed. "Time to go to bed." Lily said. "Goodnight." I say as they leave the room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I chose Lily and Adrian. You can choose someone for Josh. It can be anyone from the group or someone else. See ya.
Comment
Vote
--Kay Kay