The Dance

Ashley POV

Skye and me has visited the grave a few times with his family. They are getting better and better. Turns out our librarian was his aunt thats why she knew so much about him. Several days has passed since then. "Hey you okay?" I ask Skye. He nods and sends me a smile. I smile back. He is at my house along with everyone else. We all decided to have a get together before the dance. "I'm bored!!" Josh whined. Amy slapped him in the back if his head. "Having fun now?" Amy questions. "Oww." he whimpered. "BAM! I cured boredom. Boredom to pain." Amy said. I laugh and shake my head at the two idiots. "I wanna play truth or dare." Josh said. Nobody liked the idea but we were bored. Desperate times call for desperate mesures. "Truth or dare, sissy?" Josh asked. I frowned I hated that nickname "Truth." I answered. "Do you like somebody?" Josh asked, he knew I liked Skye. Ugh that jerk. "Yes." I said, blushing like a tamatoe. Skye looked at me for a nanosecond but then looked around the house. "Adrian, truth or dare?" I asked. Of course he picked dare. "Tell me the name of the girl you want to ask out." I said. Lily looked at Adrian waiting for his answer. He sighed and glared at me "I want to ask out... Well... Her name is..." He cut himself off. I glared at him. He stood up and walked over to Lily and helped her up. He then grabbed her chin and kissed her. On the LIPS!!! My jaw dropped to the ground. "Finally!!" Me and Piper shout. Lily blushed when they pulled away. He intertwined their hands together. Piper looked at me and pointed to Skye, wanting me to do the same thing like Adrian did. I shake my head 'No'. She clapsed her hands together and gave me a pleading look. I rolled my eyes and turned to Skye who was on his phone. I tapped him on the shoulder and he looked at me. I changed my mind I am not going to do it. I waved him off and he went back to his phone. "Well we should better get some sleep. Tomorrow is the dance anyways." Stacy said we all agreed. I walled with Skye to his car. "See you tomorrow." He said. "See ya." I replied. It looked like he was going to say something but didn't. I took a shower when I went back inside. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.

--------- Afternoon ---------

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! My alarm was ringing like crazy. I woke up and saw it was 5:00 in the afternoon. Crap!!! I woke up late. I took a shower and shaved. I brushed my teeth like 5 times, don't want stinky breath for the dance. I put my dress on and fixed my hair. I put on make up and my jewlery and high heels. I went downstairs to see my brothers in tuxes. "Selfi time!" Josh screams in a girly tone. "I wonder how we are related." I mumble under my breath. "Same." Adrian agreed. My mom and dad took photos as well. We all cramed into Adrian's car and zoomed off to the school's gym. By the time we got there it was 7. We took over an hour just taking photos. My mom and dad saying that we are all grown up and stuff like that. I will not lie there was a few tears shed. I walked to Skye, he looked just absolutely gorgeous. A slow song came up. "May I take this dance?" He asked. "You may." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck. I layed my head on his chest. "Who do you like?" Skye whispered to me. "What?" I asked. "Yesterday when we were playing truth or dare you said that you liked someone, who is it?" He explained. "Skye, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but how blind can you be? I like you. You may not notice it but I've liked you before I met you. And when we did meet it just increased my liking for you. You may think that you are not perfect, but that is a lie. You are amzing, perfect, just wow you deserve better than me and-" I was going to go on but Skye cut me off. He placed his lips to mine ever so gently. I was shocked but I kissed back. I wished it lasted forever but good things come to an end. He put his forehead on mine, his eyes were closed. "You are the exact person I want." He said. I smiled at this. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes." I answered without hesitation. He smiled, "And together we will fix all the bumps in the road." He said. "I already know the first bump." I said. "What is it?" He asked nervously. "Your going to have to meet my parents, more importantly my dad." I said. He groaned and I giggled. "Thank you, thank you for everything." He said. I kissed him on the lips. "Anything for you." I said. "Together forever?" He asked. "Together forever." I stated.