Food fights and close calls

Ashley POV

I walk in the house, it was nice on the outside but it was amazing in the inside. Then I hear sounds of footsteps. I turn and look at Skye who has closed the door. He then holds his arms out. "Molly I'm home." He said. Wait who is Molly. I feel anger pulse through my veins. Then I see a golden retriever come out and jump on Skye. 2 paws on his chest and the other 2 paws on the ground. I laughed when Skye makes a disgusted face when the dog licks his face. That's when I realized Molly is the dog and I got jelous of a dog. I see a red spreading line on Skye's shirt. "Skye your bleeding." I say in panic. "Molly we got to cut your nails." He grunts. He takes Molly outside. He then goes to a bathroom. I take the first aid kit away from him. "Sit." I demand him. He sits on the counter. He took of his shirt which covered the scratches. I look at his bare chest trying to take my eyes away. He had an 6 pack and amazing biceps - "See something you like?" Skye asks with a smirk plastered on his face. I roll my eyes and attempt to hide my blush. I dab alcohol onto the scar. He flinches. I mutter a 'sorry' and put Band-Aid on it and do the same thing to the rest of the scratches. Once I'm done I realize our position. He was sitting on the counter. I was in between his legs and we were at the same height. I back away slowly not wanting to cause much attention to it. He grabs my shoulder and was pulled back at the same position. I look at him, his melted chocolate eyes. "Thanks." He finally said the lets me go. It takes me a few seconds to process everything. I cleaned up my mess and put the aid kit away. I follow him to the kitchen. "Um... Are you hungry I don't really know much on cooking." He said. "Lets bake muffins." I say and rush around to look for flour. "Sure." He said. He the opened a cabinet that was above me. "Shorty." He said. "I'm not short you are like a really tall tree." I whine. Thats when he handed me the flour. I go to the fridge and get the eggs. Once I have 2 in each hand I shut the door and turn around. I crash straight into a chest. I stumble back and notice Skye's shirt is filled with egg yolk. I burst out laughing. Then I felt this cold thing sliding down my hair. I touched it to find egg yolk. I look at him he is on the ground laughing. I take out all the eggs and put them on the counter. I took one and threw it at his face. I laugh but then he throws flour on me. Soon it turns into a battlefield. Soon the floor is all gooey and slippery. We are covered from head to toe. I look to see the clock and it read 10:30. I laugh and accidentally slip. He tries to break my fall. I end up on top of him. I catch my breath and look at him. "Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I ask out of breath. He just nods. We walk out the messy kitchen and into a room. "This used to be my sisters room you can use her clothes." With that he left. I took a shirt and sweat pants and undergarments. I took a shower in his back up bathroom. Their was no girl soap so I had to use his soap. I then went to the kitchen. I started cleaning up. He came down with a shirt and pijama pants. His hair was still wet. I sigh, "Your going to slip if you don't dry your hair." I said. He shrugged, I got a clean towel and dried his hair. "What happened to the beanie." I teased. He just chuckled. He helped me clean the kitchen. We talked and by the time it was 12 he told me where to sleep.

-------------- Morning --------------

I woke up by the smell of bacon. I walked to the clean kitchen and saw Skye cooking. It was 7:30. I sat down. "Morning shorty." He said. I groaned "Is that my new nickname." I asked. "Yup." He said popping the 'p'. I put my head on my chin. He put a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of me. I mumbled a thanks and ate. When we were done he washed the dishes. I cleaned my clothes last night so I went to change. I came to the living room. He was wearing a different shirt, jeans and a pair of converse. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Thanks for letting me stay." I say. "No problem." He responded and hugged me back. We broke apart after that and sent my brothers the address to the house. I took his beanie and ran around the house with it. "Give it back!!" I hear him yell. I came into a dead end. Who has dead ends in a house nowadays!?!?! I turned around to find Skye. In three long strides I was backed to the wall and with no chance of escaping. "Give me the beanie." He said. "No." I say. He took another step. He smirks I was about to ask him what was he smiling about but it was to late. He tickled me like their was no tomorrow. "Please ..... Stop." I gasped out. Tears were now forming. It was torture. "Fine only if you give me the beanie back." He said. I looked at the beanie not wanting to give it back. I also didn't want to be tickled again. I sighed and threw the beanie at his face. We went to the living room. He turned on the television and sat down. I sat farther away from him and layed down to where my head is on his lap. We heard a knock on the door. It was my brothers, after thanking Skye one more time I left.