[2]

Bae Ara

I didn't know this day would come.

My parents are leaving for America.

I'll be alone.

I'm 22 years old and I have been living on my own for 3 years now...but...my mom and my dad have always been there to visit me and give me some lunch or dinner. They always ask if I'm fine living alone and if I need some money.

They're the best parents anyone could ask for.

Parents that everyone deserves.

They are on the plane already and I'm here staring at our family photograph.

Good times.

We were at a beach. We were chilling on the sand.

That beach is...

Where good things can be found.

A lucky beach.

But I haven't been there for almost 5 years. I just don't have the time anymore.

I take a deep breath and place the photo back to where it was. I grab my belongings and head for my car.

I arrive at home and to be honest, I was in a crappy mood.

I change into lighter clothes. A white v-neck and jean shorts.

I plan on binge watching some random Netflix movies and shows.

As I was watching Disney shows, a wave of past memories flood my mind and distracts me from the TV.

"I should go visit that beach."

That beach always made my mood rise high.

Mainly because I always leave with something I found. Like a rock or a seashell.

I get ready and start driving.

I park outside.

It's familiar, but with so many new things.

The water isn't as clear and blue. The sand isn't as white and smooth. The tone was....mysterious. Unknown.

I leave everything in the car and head straight for the beach.

I sit down and stare out at the never ending sea. Enjoying the warm breeze and the fresh salt water smell.

I open my eyes and catch something in the corner.

A man.