Oh Well...

Selena's POV

"Seriously,we have seen 7 people soo far and they are all good,(ok 2 of them were sorta not good) but not one is coach material! And we only have one more left.We better strike gold with this",I said miserably to Courtney.

We were sitting back in the auditorium, it was audition day.

We have been looking at the talent and separating everyone into different groups for the different competitions for the tournament all day.

It was almost done,only the second vice captain post audition was remaining.

We had kept that for last because it was a crucial one!

We needed to find the perfect person for that post, because we couldn't officially start rehearsals without filling that in.

That person would be like a mentor for all the other contestants.

We couldn't pick just anyone, we needed someone with atleast primary music knowledge, instrument skills and killer vocals to help sort out the others involved if they have any vocal issues or needed help.

I knew it wasn't going to be easy finding the right one, but we were literally out of options now.

Praying that the next person would be the one, I looked down at the list and called out,"Meghan Trainor?"

I looked up and didn't see the person anyone walk up.

"Um,is Meghan Trainor here? It's her try next",says Courtney.

We look around and then I spot two girls in the back,standing and fidgeting in the audience.

The whole crowd that had been here the other day was back.

One of them had shoulder length blonde hair while the other one had more lengthy red hair.

I vaguely remember them from the last meeting. Must be juniors,I thought to myself.

"Um is one of you Meghan? We would really like to get on with this whole thing fast",I ask.

The girl with the blonde hair says,"Yes,this is her" pointing to the red head and seems to be shoving her up to the front of the stage. All eyes in the room were on them now.

The red head did not seem pleased, but I saw the blonde girl whisper something into her ear and she finally looked like she made her mind.

She gives her friend a death stare and walks on to the stage, facing us.

"Yes,I'm Meghan Trainor" she says in a shaky voice.

"Ok so are you ready to audition?",I ask.

"Well I guess I have to now",she says turning back and glowering to her friend.

"Can u read music?"

"Yes I can"

"Do u play instruments?"

"Yes,I play ukulele,guitar,trumpet,cello and a little piano"

Oh wow, that's definitely more than I could say collectively for some of the others that auditioned before her.

My interest peaks.

"Ok that's great, so which song are u presenting?"

She looked like she was debating in her mind about that.

Hmmm it doesn't look like she was prepared for this at all.

Sigh,well all hopes gone now again. Iv seen well thought out acts go not soo good today, so not getting my hopes up, I thought blantly.