Here We Go

Justin's POV

"Hey eyes up here, pal.",Selena.

I'd allowed myself to get distracted again. I'd been eyeing her lips all day It was harder than I thought it was gonna be.

After all, she wasnt like the others I'd dated. We'd been on and off long term and that had done it's damage to me.

To us.

I knew this couldn't be any easier for her. Especially because I was with Ariana now.

They hated eachother and it wasnt a secret.

Ari and I weren't super serious. To be honest I'd asked her out because she was the only other girl I could date without complications and responsibilities.

I needed to take my mind of Selena and this was all I could come up with.

"Oh cmon,Sel it's not like girls don't like being admired", I say trying to act like it was no big deal.

"Well I do,but by anyone but you"

"Wow.Ouch!",I say feigning hurt and clutching my heart.

The other girls watching giggled and Selena shot them a look. All was quite again.

We were going through the last of this week's practice schedules.

"Guys,we are going on track and I'm super proud of all of you. So to celebrate, let's take a day off. More like a night off actually, tonight. Friday night drinks, on the house at Retro."

"Amen to that.",Courtney.

Retro was the local haunt/nightclub of the college kids.
Even students from nearby colleges would come to chill.

Basically a place for college kids to do underage drinking and do whatever they felt like afterwards in the safety of four walls.

"So is that an open event or am I not invited?", I ask earnestly.

"Do whatever you want. I could care less",and she cold shoulders me.

*sigh*

How much longer would this last?

"Yeah babe, that will give us time to really catch up on lots of things", Ariana comes over and gives me a big kiss on the cheek.

I knew half of this PDA was to just annoy Selena, but it was starting to bug me too.

"Yeah sure muffin",I say and she squeals.

"Hey Charlie, 8 O'clock sharp ok! Don't be late", she yells out and leaves with Courtney.

I look over at the guy she'd called out,Charlie.

I'd been working with him for a week, but never really mingled because he was a junior. I stuck to my squad.

He had the boy next door look.Tall slightly built, unruly brown hair and a scar on the eyebrow.

Definitely not macho,but the boyish handsome looks.
Guess girls are into the cute ones now.

Was this the new guy she was dating?

Jealousy hit me alittle.

I didn't know who he was but it bugged me that he was getting her attention.

Especially when I was starved for it.

Then I saw another girl come up to this guy and start talking. It was obvious from the way they were talking that they were good buddies.

"Umm yeah mayb, I don't know",she said.

"Oh cmon shmeghama , my car's in repair and I need a ride to the club tonight. Can u please take me? You can leave after awhile if u don't feel like it, il come back with Selena",he asked hopefully.

I could see something shift in her face, she looked like she was thinking and then finally nodded her head.

"You're the best", he yelled and gave her a tight hug.

He walked off and I saw her looking all red faced.

Owww so there's something there.

I remembered her from the daily rehearsals, even though I didn't know her name.

She was pretty,petite and more curvy of a body. An attractive red head.

She's the link to getting to this guy.

I'd have to know more about him and the safest and accurate way would be miss pretty eyes. (Yes, she has nice eyes too)

Now if only I knew her name. The guy called her 'shmeghama',that's definitely not it.

"Hey Meghan, u ready to go",a blonde says walking up to her.

"Yeah sure",she replies.

Aah problem solved.

A/N

Hey guys, so I'm starting another book on behalf of my bestie's request and that is going to be a smut book.
Yes hardcore smut.
This site the first time in attempting to write a full on smut based story so il try my best.

I just felt like marlie deserved a smut book, what do u guys think? Iv already uploaded the intro and details, so go  check it out and give feedbacks :) Thanks, XOXO - Saira