More Players

Charlie's POV

"Really Selena your doing a great job! Don't stress soo much or that pretty face is gonna get wrinkles",I say playfully.

She laughs,giving me those crazy butterfly feelings again. Her laugh was melodic.

It was one week since we started practice and we were moving on to the dancing part now.

"What would I do without you, Charlie"

I don't ever wana know.

"Hey so,where do you want me to put up the rest of the choreo gear?",Meghan says coming towards us. This question is directed at Selena and she's barley looking at me.

Why has she been acting so wierd since rehearsals started? Whenever I try to talk to talk to her she hardly says two words back and is determinedly avoiding my eye.

It's like being in the same room with me was making her suffocate or something.

"Right over here would be good. So the stage is almost set. Dancers line up. We are starting core to the choreo in a few"

All the twenty people started lining up.

"So Meghan,pumped to be dancing on stage as well for the first time?",I ask making an effort.

"Yeah. I guess"

Oh well atleast I got a three word reply this time,I thought dryly.

I was sortof nervous about dancing too,I'd hardly ever danced on stage. It was never my thing.

But the leaders and vice-captains needed to do a dancing routine at the championship finale so here we are.

"So who's the main choreographer and where is he?",asks Emmy

"Right here",says a husky voice that drew the attention of everyone in the room.

I hear Selena's breath get caught and I immediately know who it is.

Looking up, I see the tall lanky senior who is the most talked about and famous person on campus.

Justin Drew Bieber.

With spiky half grown blond hair slicked to the side, dressed in a red flannel,oversized shirt,blue denims and white high-end sneakers he had an air of arrogance engulfing his well kept appearance.

He gave off the vibe of someone who has seen quite a bit of the good life at a very young age

He gave off the vibe of someone who has seen quite a bit of the good life at a very young age. His outward casual look that wasn't all that casual at second notice was the sign of his fame and money that followed him everywhere.

He really was the most talked about thing on and off campus.

He already had a solid career and was the most established person on campus. Even Selena was yet to reach that.