➾ 4 ➾

'I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger' -Dangerous Woman

--

H A R R Y

Waking up to another terrible kill is the worst. Everywhere I go, she seems to be the news or talk. Its starting to get to my nerves.

I went into my kitchen then took out some leftover pasta from the fridge.

I took a fork then sat on the couch after turning on the tv.

I flipped through the channels before settling with one cartoon: Spongebob.

Lets say I have this little child in me who dosent want to let go of cartoons just yet.

As I finished my pasta, I went down to the sink and washed it. I liked having some chores to do. Hardly happens.

I'm the person who wants work and sometimes dosent.

I headed back to my bedroom and changed into my work clothes.

--

After doing the last steps of my morning routine, I took my keys and went out then locked my apartment.

I drove down to the Asylum tgen parked near the entrance. Same old, same old.

I took out my laptop as I sat down on the front desk, scrolling through some news. Hopefully, I wont get to see its about her.

--

A S H

I opened my eyes and looked down to see my hands stained with dried blood.

I guess I didnt bother to clean up after last night.

Everything went on as it always have.

Oh! I forgot to mention about my parents havent I?

Well mainly because they are just as sick as me and they dont care about their precious little princess anymore.

First of all, they were like me. They killed people, I failed to understand that until I was about 10. I myself didnt say anything about it, never have they mentioned anything. I knew for a fact they wanted it to be a secret and if I knew, it wouldnt end good. Second, I ran away when I was 14, I took tons of money from our basement then ran away with all the things I can bring. I have thought of running away for so long, I just never had the courage to do it. And actually, I thought they will come and find me. But they never did. From then on, I hated their guts. With all I had.

But there was this one mysterious thing I never got the chance to figure out.

When they went out one night, I looked out my window and saw them parking at the driveway.

But something, no, someone was at the back.

They went out and opened the door at the back.

There sat a girl, older than me, hands tied with a rope and a handkerchief on her mouth.

Dad shouted at her to keep quiet then they shut the door and went for the front door.