♦19♦

"I dont wanna be your bestfriend, just let me be a New Obsession.

I got the tricks if you wanna lock lips." -New Obsession

--

H A R R Y

I had a small moment by myself inside the car.

I need to feel ready when I see them again. I cant just breakdown and be a baby about it.

I opened the car door and walk out slowly.

This isnt gonna be fxcking easy.

Heck, my eyes are starting to well up and theres a lump in my throat.

I pushed the doorbell and it rang...

The door opened and I felt like everything slowed down as I saw my dad and behind him was mum... she was already bald.

I cant believe it. I just refuse to.

"Harry! We've missed you lots, come on in!" Dad tried to cheer me up.

I can see through his eyes that he is having difficulty and I cant blame him, I am too.

I stepped in and gave him a big hug before walking towards mum.

She looked really pale. And also considering the fact that her hair is falling out, isnt making it any easier.

"Hey mum." I simply said as I kneeled down and she whipped around.

"Oh my. Harry! Look how you've grown." She said, giving me a small smile I longed to see.

I held her hand and smiled.

"I've missed you. These days havent been going really that great for me anymore." I frowned.

She held my cheek and whispered,
"Trust me it will be honey. Its just a small problem. You'll see the bright side."

The last sentence struck me and a single tear rolled down my cheek and I felt like dropping as I felt my knees get weak.

I stood up and sat down at the couch just beside her wheelchair.

Dad came over amd sat beside us.

"So, hows it going?" I said for I cant really think of anything since my mind is blocked with the memories.

My dad laughed and patted my back.

I glanced at mum and saw she cant laugh so she just smiled.

"You never change, Harold." Dad said.

There was dead silence after and it was killing me. But what can I do? I cant say anything yet I'm paranoid.

That was until, Dad said something I didnt expect to come out his lips.

"Harry... We have something to tell you." He said and I felt my heart drop.

I nodded my head and he continued.

"As you know, your mum's sickness is new. Sad to say it isnt actually," he said. "... She had cancer about 10 months ago already."

My heart and mind had mixed emotions and thoughts within them. I dont know what to feel.

And to say I'm a phsycologist.

"We tried to tell you but, we cant. You were so successful and we didnt want to bother."

Thats the moment when my blood boiled and anger coursed throughout me.

I stood up and gave a piece of my mind.