➾ 8 ➾

"Its in my head, darling I hope, that you'll be here when I need you the most." -Dont Let Me Down

--

H A R R Y

This is so intense. I could feel the pressure in the air.

Well, being in the same room with an insane but intimidating murderer is the main reason why.

Wow, Harry.

Ever since I heard of her and what she does, I felt so angry.

Whats happening to me now?

Anyway, who cares? She probably dosent. She's a cold and heartless killer.

She dosent care about anyone certainly.

I cleared my throat and asked her the last question.

"U-uhm... Last question: W-why do y-you kill them?" I asked.

I expected her to not answer for she was really careful of her answers. Her answers were very short. She's so secretive.

But this, it was different.

"Hm.... If you really wanna know then fine." She said facing up once again. "Well, theyre kind. And I hate kind. People pretend. They dont really care. Maybe they do, at first. All then after that, they'll leave you like youre dust and boom. Youre hurt. And to prevent that. I kill people who are kind, who leave. That way, its easier."

After that, she looked deep into my eyes and I swallowed.

"You, hun. Have you ever loved someone, then they left you?" She asked me seriously.

I then thought about it. One person came into my mind, Gemma, my sister.

I dont know how exactly she left. I didnt know anything.

But there is one thing, she left and never came back.

Suddenly, anger coursed through me. A part of me, a small part, knows it isnt her fault. But maybe it was. Who fxcking knows now?

"Yes. My sister." I said through gritted teeth and I then ripped a piece of paper, crushing it. It surprised me.

Ash did this. She's so smart to do this. I cant even believe myself.

I sat up straight and ended this conversation as soon as possible.

"I-I gotta g-go." I blurted out. I ran back to the elevator.

Her crazy laugh following behind.

Hwo can she possibly do this? She's smart, strong, and..... hot.

Oh god. Harry what the actual fxck are you saying?!?! Goodness. I better stop. I need to freshen.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, I quickly walked to the front desk.

Luke looked up and was surprised to see me.

"You okay? You look terrible Harry." He said worryingly.