Childhood Friend

I was running around the block when I saw Aaron. "Aaron," I shouted at him. He stopped in his track i haven't seen him in so long I known him since I was a kid he always antisocial but he and I were close. "Hey Aaron how are you," I asked him.

"Good how about you," he replied.

"I'm great do you always run alone," I asked.

"Ever since I move yeah," he said.

"Well I'm happy I could see you again," I said with a smile.

"You too," he said with a smile.

"Hey I have to go but always come by and visit I live next to Aphmau's house see you later Aaroon," I said while running off.

"Bye Y/N," he said while got I close to my house. I walked in and went up stairs and took a quick shower. I might go and see what jobs are open cause I really need one I thought to my self. I got dress in some black leggings and a F/C sweater. I went down stairs and search through the internet. I found a few jobs that pay good but I didn't find an interest in them so I'm just going to see if Aphmau had any in mind.

I walked over to Aphmau's house and knocked on the door. I hear footsteps coming towards the door and it opens to see Aphmau. "Hey Aphmau I'm in need of a job do you have any in mind," I asked her.

"Um yeah there is the maid cafe which if I were you I wouldn't, there I a swimming place that is in need of a swimming teacher, and a front desk worker at some building but it gets paid well," she said with a warm smile.

"Ok I'll go look at it thanks Aph, bye," I said as I walked towards the door and went to mines. I walked and I went to get my laptop and look at the job. The swimming thing gets paid $13.50 which is good and the front desk worker gets paid $9.50 which is ok. I think I'm going to work at the swimming place. I got into my car and drive to this place which is called Dolphins Swimming Club. As I was driving my F/B came on and I started dancing in my seat. I was finally at this place it was big and it had a big sunroof. When I walked I saw someone at the front desk.

"Hello I was here for the job," I said with a smile.

"Your in I know your wondering why we would just hire you but we don't have anytime so please get change and go to your swim class," she said pointing in what look like a changing room.

"Ok~," I said awkwardly. I was walking to the changing room and walked in and changed. I picked up my hair in a bun (if short keep it down). I walked out to see a coach and he said for me that this is my class. I replied with an ok.

"Hello kids I'm Y/N coach," I said with a smile and hands behind my back.

"Hello Miss. Y/N," one said. I was remembering when I was a kid and during my teenage years I used to do swimming competitions and won ever signal one. One kid raised their hand.

"Yes," I said to him.

"Have you ever done competitive swimming," he said with a smile.

"Yes," I replied," want to see me?"

"YEAH!" They all shouted. I went to grab someone to tell me when to go and when I heard the it go off I dived in the water. I was super fast that I could hear the kids say wow she like dolphin. I was finished showing the kids and told the, that we have to get to swimming practice.

-time skipped to when job was done-

Well that was a fun day I thought to myself. I was getting ready to leave when I heard the manager call me out. I look back and sad yes.

"Hey I want to say great job with the kids and I saw you swim you were amazing," he said.

"Thanks well I have to get going bye," I said to him.