Camping Trip {part 2}

Me and Aph wet all the boys (by wet I mean gallons). We all laughed well the girls. When we looked at the boys i saw that they were about to kill me and Aph. "Hey Aph we should get going," i whispered to her and we both started running with the boys behind us.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU," they all said at the same time with anger in their voice.

A few minutes went by with the boys chasing us when Katelyn got enough of it and went on a punching rampage. Why she did that we all wen inside the woods and took a break. "We...finally...got...away," Aph said while panting.

"Yup good thing we have Katelyn on our side," Nicole said and we all started heading back so we could get changed because to day was our last night at the cabin.

-time skipped an hour-

"Hey guys we should set up a projector and get a white sheet and put on a movie," Alexa suggested.

"That sounds fun but now we have to think of a movie," I said. We all set it up and started looking for a movie and finally pick on a horror movie which was Sinister. We started the movie and got pop corn. When the movie started it was a film of a family with ropes and a bag over their head and was hanging from a tree. Every one but Nicole, Katelyn, and me didn't have a pillow and turned our faces. I started giggling because Garroth and Laurence were holding each other. Once Katelyn saw she was dying of laughter and was rolling on the floor. Once they realize that they were holding each other they blushed and scrambled to the other side of the floor.

-time skipped to driving home-

We all got in the car and I sighed because we were leaving and I really didn't want to go because of how much fun we were having. I didn't want to drive I jus asked if Aaron wanted to which he of course said yes.

"Hey we should play truth or dare," Garroth suggested. Everyone agreed and Garroth started it off cause he suggested it. "Aphmau truth or dare," he asked.

"Um truth," she said.

"Who do you like more me or Laurence," he asked.

"Well I like both but I'm going to have to go with... Celestia," she said. I started giggling cause of Garroth expression. "Ok Y/N truth or dare," she asked me.

"Dare cause I'm not afraid of anything," I said with a smile.

"Ok I dare you to when we get back home and be in a room full of bugs including spiders and other stuff," she said with a devilish smirk. I just sat there afraid and shocked by this.

"A-are you s-sure you want t-to do that," I said. The car ride when on with dares like when we get back Aaron has to dress up like a maid. Once we finished a song came on and Aph started to go crazy cause of the song.

-Start song-

It's these substandard motels on the (la, la, la, la, la) corner of 4th and Fremont Street.
Appealing only 'cause they are just that un-appealing
Any practiced catholic would cross themselves upon entering.
The rooms have a hint of asbestos and maybe just a dash of formaldehyde,
And the habit of decomposing right before your very (la, la, la, la) eyes.

Along with the people inside
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy

Tonight tenants range from a lawyer and a virgin
Accessorizing with a rosary tucked inside her lingerie
She's getting a job at the firm come Monday.
The Mrs. will stay with the cheating attorney
Moonlighting aside, she really needs his money.
Oh, wonderful caricature of intimacy.

Yeah, yeah.

And not to mention the constable and his proposition, for that "virgin"
Yes, the one the lawyer met with on "strictly business"
As he said to the Mrs.
Well, only hours before,
After he had left, she was fixing her face in a compact.
There was a terrible crash
There was a terrible crash between her and the badge
She spilled her purse and her bag,
And held a "purse" of a different kind.

Along with the people inside
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy

There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and before all the stains
And a few more of your least favorite things.

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses
It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and before all the stains
And a few more of your least favorite things.

Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy [2x]

[2x]
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses
It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and before all the stains
And a few more of your least favorite things.

-song finished and arrival back home-

The song finished and we were finally home which wasn't good cause of the dares we have to do now.

----------

Sorry for not posting soon. I'm soso sorry. Well I'll see you later and I'm going to be doing a Q/A SOME time this week and I shall see you later bye.