New People

Hey I'm going to do a PDH (Phoenix drop high) and it's going to be a boy x reader.
That's all you need to know for the time being and I'll let you know more latter on. Let's get to the story.
___________________________________________________________________________

I was getting out of bed and got a text message from Aph.

A: Aph
__________________________
A: hey I was wanted to come with me and the girls out shopping no boys just a girls day out.

Y/N: sure that's sounds great what time do you want to meet up.

A: like 1:00

Y/N: ok sounds great see you later.
__________________________________________________

I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out dried my hair and got dressed. (Pic above) I went downstairs and headed to Aphmau's house. I got there and knocked in the door. The door open and I see Nicole at the door.

"Hey Y/N," she said.

"Hey," I said while walking in," hey where's Aphmau?"

"She is in her room," she replies

"Ok I'm going to get her," I said while heading up stairs. I got to her door and I can hear her giggling so I decided to just walk in when I saw Aph on the floor on her computer watching cute cat videos.

"Hey Aph we are going to get going are you coming it was your idea," I said with my hand on my hip but I heard something making a sound I her closet. It sounded like so,etching fell. "Aph~ what's in your closet," I asked her while walking towards the door.

"N-nothing in there," she said while running and blocking the door.

"Aph let me see," I said while moving her. I finally got her out of the way. When she screamed NOOOO. When I open it I saw Zane in a princess out fit. I burst into laughter and was in the floor.

"Zane.. You look... Greet," I said in between laughter. He just stood there blushing a dark red.

"Heheh sorry Zane but I have to say you are working it," Aph said while napping her finger and giggling. I took a pic and posted it on Instagram.

"I-I'm just going to get change," he said while walking into the bathroom.

"Hey Aph why was Zane here and we have to get going," I asked.

"Well I asked Zane to have a tea party with my pony figures," she said while rubbing her neck.

"Ok~," I said awkwardly. Zane got out of the bathroom. "So how is my prince or should I say princess," I said while showing him the photo I took of him.

"Y/N IM GOING TO KILL YOU," he said while chasing me. I ran downstairs while giggling.

-time skipped to mall-

We were at the mall shopping for clothes and stuff. We were heading to the food court when I saw Zane kissing someone. I gasp and walk there in anger. "Zane how could you," I said while I slapped his cheek and I walked away crying. I went to Aph and she saw me and gave me a hug asking what happen," I-I saw Zane kissing someone," I said in between tiers. She sighed and rubbed my head.