New People and The Proposal

Hey sorry for not posting a new chapter I have been super busy my Birthday was June 25th and I just had a really busy week and so I hope you like this chapter cause I'm going to have a few more chapters and then I'm going to make a 2nd book to this so I really hope you like it. Oh and please leave suggestions I'm running out of ideas. It'll be a great help if you do thanks.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Once we got home we had to do all of the dares I was going to do the dare when all of a sudden I heard my name called a
few times. i turn my head and see Aphmau running towards me. I face palm myself. "Yes Aph what do you need now," I asked her with my hand on my hip.

"Ok we are going do your dare at the boys house cause I want to prank them later,' Aph replied.

"Ok," we started walking to where the dare was. Me and Aph talked on the way about how we want the prank to go and about my dare. We finally got their and all i could see was nothing it was dark and spooky. I felt something crawl on my arm and got freaked out and ran out the door Aph was at the door laughing at me. I looked at her confused when i saw i just go pranked and Aph had it all planed out from the beginning. When I find her she is going to pay I thought as i walked around.

-???? POV-

I was walking with my friends when i saw a girl with H/C walking down the street so i decided to say hi because I'm new and me and my friends need more people to hang out with. i finally reached her. "Um hello I'm Scarlet I'm new and me and my friends just moved here," I said with my hand out so she could shake it. She gladly took my hand.

"Hi nice to meet you my name is Y/N," she said with a smile.

"Well I have to get going to help my friends unpack so I'll see you around," I said while running off. I heard a faint bye and I was with my friends by then. I found my friend Clary and helped her with her set and finished with mine.

"Hey Scarlet where did you run of to," Mason asked me.

"I saw this girl and I wanted to say hi that's all," I replied to him.

"Ok well I'm going to watch a movie with everyone if you want you can come," he said while walking away.

"In a little," I replied.

-Zane's POV-

Today's the day I'm going to do it I thought to my self. I was going to take Y/N out on a date and was going to propose to her. I was walking over to her house and knocked on the door. "Hey Zane let's get going," she said with a smile. She was wearing F/C dress and we started heading out to where I was taking her.

-Your POV-

I was so excited about our date but I did wonder who was that girl cause she seemed nice and I wonder if her friends are the same. I finished thinking and just sat in the car waiting till we got to our destination. "Hey Zane are we almost there," I asked him.

"Yeah in a few minutes," he said with a straight face. I sighed and just listen to the music on the radio.

We finally arrived and we were at a little pick by a tree with candles and there were lights wrap around the tree. I just stood their in aw until Zane grabbed my hand and pulled me towards it. "Zane this is amazing," I said to him.

"Well I wanted to make it special because I wanted to do this," he said while pulling something out of his pocket and opened it. I covered my mouth and started crying. "Y/N will you make me the happiest man and marry me," he said. I nodded and he slipped the ring on my finger.

"Zane I love you so much," I said hugging him.

"I love you too," he replied and kissed me. This was the happiest day of my life. Once we broke apart I heard claps and cries from behind us. I turn around and saw everyone here.

"My...baby....brother....is....getting....married," Garroth said in between cries. I giggled at his reaction.

"Y/N let me see the ring," Jane and Aph said running towards me and almost all the girls.(pic above) The night went on to what seems like forever. We talked about how we are going to do the wedding and when it was going to be.

"Hey," I said walking towards Zane.

"Hey Y/N so what I think is that we should move in with each other because we are getting married," he said looking at me with a small smile.

"Yeah I think that'll be awesome," I said while putting my head on his shoulder. We talked to each other about things and it was getting late so we were going home. I walked in to my house and went to sleep cause it was about 2:00 in the morning. I changed into my pajamas and went into my bed.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey um sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it I'm going to try to write new ones. So I hope you have a great day/night and I'll see you later. Thank you so much for the 1k reads on my book I'm so happy
😋😋