Date with Zane

OMI WHEN I GOT ON WATTPAD TODAY I SAW 100+ READERS THANK YOU FOR READING NOW ON WITH THE STORY

PS: YOUR AMAZING 😋

SEE YAH
________________________
I was on the couch when I got a text from Zane.

Z: Zane
________________________
Z: ok so the date is going be at 5:00pm so ill pick you up then

Y/N: ok that sounds great =^.^=

Z: don't do that face -_-

Y/N: bye Zane =^.^=
________________________

With that our text finished and I looked through my closet to find the perfect out fit. It took me a while but I think if found it. (Pic below the top is white while bottom is f/c). I put it on the bed and started up the shower. I got in and put some of my strawberry body wash and coconut shampoo and conditioner. I got out and dried my hair and did my make up. It was 4:45 when I finished I still had time. I decided to brush my teeth before I did anything else and put my lipstick back on. I hope this will go well I thought to myself. I was so nervous I was pacing back and forth.

-Zaned POV-

I walking to Y/N's house when I got stop by Aphmau oh no please help Irene please. I looked at Aph when she asked," Hey Zane are you going to Y/N's house and why do you have flowers."

"H-hey Aph and me and Y/N are going on a date," I said laughing nervously and rubbing my neck.

"AHHHH," Ahp screamed and she started saying random stuff so I just keep on walking.

-back to you-

I heard a knock on the door and open to see Zane with white roses. "Hey Zane thanks for the flowers," I said smiling while he gave them to my.

"No problem now we should get going," he said with a smile (btw he's not wearing his mask just for you awww so cute ok now let's get back) I smiled back at and we walked to the park and see a picnic with beautiful lights. We were surrounded by tress and the picnic was in the middle of it.

"Wow Zane this is BEAUTIFUL," I said and shouted the last part and turned around and hugged him. I look at him with my arms around his neck and kissed him. I wasn't a long one but not short it was a passionate kiss. Once our kissed ended I looked into his eyes and giggled because he was blushing.

"H-hey what is that all about," he asked looking confused.

"You looking cute," I said while taping his nose he just blushed even more why does he have to be so cute I thought in head but smiling at him. The date felt like forever but it was amazing I didn't want it to end but it was getting late and we had to go.

-time skipped to when you arrived at the house-

"Well Zane thank you for the amazing first date," I said while smiling and blushing a light pink.

"You too Y/N," he said before he left I hugged him a did a quick kissed on the cheek and went in side. I went upstairs and put on pajamas and went to sleep.

-next day-

I wake up (then I dab.. No no ok...) to my alarm and banged it almost breaking it cause of how annoying it. I grabbed my phone and see 20 text messages from Aph. It all said how was the date with Zane and things like that. Wait how does she know about the date I thought to myself while looking at my phone. I just shrugged it off and took a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth and dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I put on tights and a large sweater and went downstairs. (Pic below)

I made some breakfast and texted Katelyn to see if she wanted to hang out today and she said

I made some breakfast and texted Katelyn to see if she wanted to hang out today and she said. I told her she could come over to my house. She got here like 10 minutes later. "Hey Katelyn," I said while welcoming her.

"Hey Y/N what do you want to do," she asked.

"Let's watch anime," I said with a smile she just nodded and sat on the couch. I was searching through when I saw Fairy Tail. I put it on and while I did when I was done I made some snacks. And we watch the show and just be lazy.

-2 hours later (sponge bob heuheuheu)-

Katelyn had to go after we got pretty deep in. Once she left I was alone. "I'm soooo bored," I said out loud but right when I said that I got a called from my boss saying that if I could come in because I need to watch the place I said sure and got into normal clothes not lazy ones and got in my car and drove off. Once I was there I saw him waiting for me.

"Hello Y/H sorry I had to call but I need you to work the front desk for today because I ha e to work with a swim team and I don't have anyone else and don't worry I'll pay you for this favor," he said while running off. I just sat there a greeted everyone who walked in and that usual stuff. It was the end of the day and I was driving home. I got out and went inside took a quick shower and put on a t-shirt that says swag in white letters and some black tights.

I was on the couch watching tv. I was hungry so I decided to make some Mac and cheese. I sat on the couch and ate it. That's when I heard a door ugh can I just have peace for one day with out doing anything I complained to myself and sighed. I got up and open the door to see Aaron. "Hey Aaron what are you doing here," I said with a smile.

"I need to ask you something," he replied.

"Ok~," I said with a confused look.

"It's about Aph I want to get her something but I don't know what so I thought you might have some ideas," he said with a smile.

"Sure um maybe get her a necklace or a promise ring to show that you want her to stay with you for ever,"I said while looking at my hand with my mothers ring that her mother gave her.

"Ok I think I'm going with the ring thanks you so much Y/N I'll see you later," I said while running off.

"Bye Aaron," I said while waving my hand and with a confused kind of look on my face. I closed the door and went upstairs and went straight to bed Irene today has been ugh I thought to myself the I just went straight to sleep.

_______________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter and have the best day/night and always be HAPPY MY TIGERS🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯 and fierce🐯🐯