Double Date Fail

Joe POV

I woke up with Michelle in my arms. I loved her so much. I had decided last night that me, Michelle, Marcus and Chloe should go on a double date. I got out of bed and put a top on and went to the kitchen. I made some toast and then Michelle came upstairs. "Hey babe" she said, kissing me. "Here" I said passing her the toast. We sat on the sofa and watched some of Frozen because Michelle wanted to. I hated Frozen. Half way through I went back upstairs and then I rang Marcus.

M:Heeeellllllooo Joe.

J:Hey mate how are you?

M:Great.

J:I was wondering if you and Chloe wanted to go on a double date with me and Michelle.

M:Ok what time?

J:How about 7?

M:Rightyo I will see you then. Bye

J:Bye

Chloe POV

Marcus went upstairs for a minuete and then I watched a bit of the death note because Dan and Phil got me obsessed with it. Marcus came down and sat down next to me. "Babe Joe's invited us to go on a double date with him and Michelle tonight at 7. You in?" he asked. "Sure" I said. "We'll go shopping later and get you a dress later" he said. "Thanks" I said snuggling up to him.

Marcus POV

We went shopping later and Zoe decided to come because she needed a few things. We got Chloe a really nice dress and then we came home.

Zoe POV

It's nice to hang out with Marcus and Chloe because they are both really nice. I said I would do her makeup and hair. Chloe had a shower and then she got dressed into her new dress. It was blue with different coloured flowers on it. I gave her a brown eyeshadow using the Nars naked palette from Mac. I gave her a pink lip and then styled her hair into a bun. She was then ready.

Marcus POV

Joe and Michelle had now shown up and we were waiting. Chloe started walking down the stairs and I stared in awe. She looked stunning. I took her hand and we set off.

Chloe POV

When we got there, the restaurant was massive and really posh. We sat down and then we ordered drinks. I got a glass of wine and then the waiter left. "So Michelle what do you do for a living?" asked Marcus politely. "Oh at ITV studios in London and I am a camera assistant" she replied. "Oh cool. Me, Joe and Chloe are all full time youtubers" Marcus replied. "I know Joe was one but not you two" she said, "what type of videos do you make?" she asked, both me and Marcus. "Well I make challenges and I react to different things like Try Not To Laughs" Marcus said. "And I make makeup and hair tutorials" I said. I heard Michelle snigger. "Oi what's so funny" I asked demandingly. "Oh nothing" she said, twiddling her thumbs. "Well there obviously did think something was because you laughed" I said, standing up now. "Well I laughed because the thought of you making videos on hair and makeup" she said. "Yeah and what's so bad about that" I asked, raging inside. "Oh it's just that well I don't know why you bother you obviously can't I mean look at your hair and makeup now" she said. "Right that's it" I said. I was about to storm out when Marcus grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. "Chloe calm down. Your drawing to much attention to yourself" he said. "Fine" I replied. I sat back down and when the food came Michelle was scowling at me. "Marcus, just wondering, why do you go out with her. Is it because you like someone slutty" she asked. Marcus looked up and defended me. "Oh you don't go saying anything about my girlfriend" he said wrapping his arm around me. "Oh no Marcus it's fine" I said, kicking her under the table. "Oi you bitch" she said. She stood up and poured water all over me. I ran to the bathroom pushing past her.

Joe POV
"Michelle what the actual Fuck was that for?" I asked. "Oh Joe I was just having a little bit of fun" she said giggling. "Right I've had enough of you. You are a bitch and you were only a distraction. You dont care about anyone but yourself. I don't want to see you anymore. Get out of my life, get out of my face" I said. "Oooh are you sure about that Joe, you are missing out. I can still give you a lot more" she said. "I'm posotive" I said. "Fine" she spat and stormed out. "I'll go see if she's alright" Marcus said.

Marcus POV

I WALKED to the toilet and then I heard the dryer. "Chloe are you alright?" I asked. "Yep" she said. "Marky can you text Dan because I need him and Phil?" She asked. "Sure" I said, I was unsure why but I still did it.

Dan P.O.V

Me and Zoe were watching anime with Phil when I got a text from Marcus.

M: hey mate can you come to smithers because Chloe needs you and Phil because Michelle poured water on her and she ran into the toilet also bring zoe because Joe dumped Michelle and he is saying he just wants his sister.

D: right mate on our way

"Guys we need to go" I said. "Why?" Phil asked. "Because Joe dumped Michelle aparantely was called Chloe names. "Zoe get the coats" I said. "Also Phil Michelle poured water on Chloe and she ran into the toilet and then Marcus tried to enter but she said that she needs us" I said. "Ok" he said. Zoe drove us to the restaurant.

Joe POV

I was devastated. I thought differently of Michelle. I thought she was nice. I was wrong. Why did she say that. Chloe doesn't deserve that. She's perfect in every way. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "Joe it's fine" I heard Zoes reasurring voice say, "she didn't deserve you". I looked up and said, "zo you are always here for me aren't you?" I asked. "Always" she said. I stood up and hugged her. "Hey where's Clo?" I asked. "She's gone to clean her self up but don't worry Phil and Dan are with her" Marcus said.

Dan POE

Me and Phil rAced to the toilets. 'Chloe?" I asked. "In here" I heard her say. Phil opened the door and there stood was Chloe no tail but crying. "Coo why are you crying?" I asked. "Because Michelle made fun of me and she called me a slut" she sobbed. Phil ran over to her and gave her a hug. "Do you guys think I'm a slut?" She asked. "Right Chloe come here why in the name of he'll think you're a slut. You are an amazing person and friend and I wouldn't ask for any one else on earth" I said giving her a big hug. "Thanks Dan" she said. "Thanks Phil" she said hugging him. "Let's get back out there" she said enthusiastically.