Flying and Arriving

A/N

 I know the photo at the top has nothing to do with the chapter but it was so cute

Zoe POV

I woke up and then woke Dan up. "Dan hun" I said. "Hmmm" he groaned. "We've got to go to Playlist" I said, kissing his forehead. he sat up and then I gave him a kiss. "I'll go wake Phil up" he said, getting out of bed. "I'll get Clo and Joe" I said. I walked into Joe's room and then I saw Nala at the door. I let her in and got her on the bed. She scampered all over Chloe and Joe. "Morning" I said. "Worst alarm clock ever" Joe said. "Nala hello" said Chloe. "I thought you would be annoyed as well" Joe said. "Well when you have lived with 5 dogs you kind of get used to it" she said. "You had 5 dogs" Joe said. "Yeah" I said. They both looked at me and then I said, "What so she can fangirl over me and I cant fangirl over her" I said. We all laughed. We got up got changed and then went to the airport.

Joe POV

We boarded our flights and then the stuardess sent us to first class. We all got these apartment things. We sat down and then we slept for ages. I woke up and we were landing. The aeroplane shook as it hit the ground. We got off and then we went to collect our bags as we did I saw Chloe looking at something she then ran off.

Chloe POV

I got my bag and then I looked over my shoulder there I saw, my friend from Australia. "Phoebe" I said, running up to her and hugging her. "How are you?" she asked. "I'm fine" I said, "you?". "Yeah I'm good as well" she said. "How come your here" I asked. "I'm on tour with the 5sos boys" she said. "Oh yeah" I said. "We are staying at the playlist hotel because we are doing some performances at Playlist" she said. "No way so your staying at the hotel for Playlist" I said. "Yeah" I said. "So where are the boys" I asked. "Oh they are back at the hotel" she said. "Oh ok" I said. "Hey come meet my friends" I said. We walked over to Joe, Zoe, Dan, Phil, Jim and Tanya. "Hey guys I want you to meet my friend from  Australia, Phoebe" I said. "Hey" she said. "Hey" they all said. "Can I just say to all of you I love all of your videos and I love you all" she said. "Oh thanks" they said. We then walked out of the airport and there stood in front of me was the 5sos lads.

Callum POV

Chloe ran over to us and gave us a massive hug. Then she came up to me. I have known Chloe the longest so we were the most attached. She jumped up and then I picked her up and spun her around. She gave me a massive hug.

Phoebe POV

I went and stood next to Luke and then we kissed. "Wait one minute" Chloe said, "you two go out don't you". "Yep" I said. "Awwww" everyone said. "He gave me a massive hug.