Telling him

Joe POV
I woke up with Chloe next to me. Chloe is my new girlfriend. I got up and she got up as well. We wen into town for a bit. Chloe then went into Victoria Secret. "Clo babe model them go me when we get home" I said. "Sure thing baby" she said. I loved it when she called me baby. We went back home for lunch.

Chloe POV
I decided that I couldn't go through with a relationship if I didn't tell Joe the truth. I had to tell him and Zoe about my secret and, I couldn't do it alone. I needed Niomi, Dan and Phil to do it too. I got Niomi. "Niomi I think it's about time that we tell Joe, Zoe, and Marcus about us" I said. "What are you crazy, they will never understand" she said. "I think they will and if they don't then we will have to talk to them tell them our story and show them make them understand we aren't evil" I said. "Ok" she said. "Dan and Phil are in Brighton visiting Phil's cousin so I will text them" I said. "Fine" she said. I texted Dan,

C... Come to Zoes house they are out at the moment so I need to tell you something.

D... ok me and Phil will be there in 5.

C... see you

--5 minutes later--

I opened the door and let Dan and Phil in. We sat I the living room. "Hey why's Niomi here" Phil asked. "Because we have something to tell you" I said. "What is it?" Asked Dan. "Me and Chloe are sisters" Niomi said. "No way" Dan said. "Yep her parents are my parents" I said. "Cool" Phil said. "So why did u bring us over" Dan asked. "Because me and Niomi think it's about time we fess up to Joe, Marcus and Zoe" I said. "Why" Phil asked. "Because we are all in relationships and we want to tell them before they become serious" Niomi said. "Good idea" Phil said. "Yeah" Dan said.

Later Zoe, Joe and Marcus came back. "Hey babe" said Joe giving me a kiss. We all went to the living room. We all then stood up. "We have something to confess to you" I said, nervously. "This is really hard for us" Niomi said. "And we wanted you to know before our relationships went any further" Dan said. "We know you won't believe" Phil said. "We are merpeople" I said. They stared at us. It was silent.