The Break Up

Joe POV

I woke up to the sound of beautiful singing. I was Chloe. I got up and walked to the door. I ressed my ear up against the door and then all of a sudden the door opened. I fell over and then Chloe screamed. "Joe what are you doing?" she asked kind of laughing. "I heard your singing" I said. "Well Joe next time you want to hear my singing please can you not eavesdrop on me" she said. "Ok" she said. I then walked downstairs to make breakfast.

Chloe POV

I got changed into my outfit (picture above). My phone buzzed and it was a text from Marcus.

M: Hey Clo. Right I have something to tell you. I feel like our relationship isn't going anywhere and I can tell you like Joe. It's fine. I hope we can be friends and you can understand.

C:Marcus It's fine. We can still be friends. I love you xx

M:Love you too xx (as a friend)

The last text made me chuckle. Marcus was such a good friend. I can focus myself now more on my work and friends. I walked upstairs and Joe had made pancakes. "Can I join you?" I asked. "Sure" Joe said, pointing to the seat across from me. I sat down and placed one on my plate. I put whipped cream on it with some syrup and sprinkles. It was so IHOP. "Soe Joey how are you on this fine morning" I asked. "Great, u" he asked. "Well it's alright I mean I just broke up with Marcus" I said. "I'm sorry to hear that" he said. "It's fine" I said.

I went back up and then I saw Zoe. "Hey" I said. "Oh hey" she said. "How are you?" I asked. "Oh I'm great and you?" she asked. "Well me and Marcus just broke up but I'm fine because we are still friends" I said. "Oh well at least I didn't have to sort out any relationship troubles" she chuckled. "I laughed too.

Zoe POV

I was talking with Chloe when she needed the toilet. "Hey Chloe I was wondering if you wanted to come shopping with me later at Blue Water?" I asked. "Oh great" she said. "What time shall we go?" I asked. "How about 1:00 because then we can do our makeup and hair together" she said. "Oh yeah good idea we can give each other tips" I said. "Ok and Zoe how about you invite Nimbob" she said. "Oh yeah" I said, "i'll text her" I said. "And Zo I have some friends that I haven't seen in ages I was wondering if they could come" she said, walking out of the toilet. "Yeah what are their names?" I asked. "Angel and Lea". "Ok" I said.

Chloe POV

I texted Angel.

C: Hey Angel I was wondering if you wanted to come and go shopping with me and my new friend

A: Ok is Lea coming

C: Why wouldn't she

A: Haha who is this new friend

C: Ahhhhh that's for me to know and for you to find out

A: Fine what time

C: We'll come pick you up at 1:00

A: K see you later xxx

C: Bye xxx

I then texted Lea

C: Hey Lea long time no chat. I was wondering if you wanted to come shopping with me and my new friend.

L: Ok is Angel coming

C: Why wouldn't she

L: Haha who is this new friend

C: Ahhhh that's for me to know and for you to find out

L: Fine what time

C: We'll come pick you up at 1:00

L: K see you later xxx