Chapter 2

Ugh, being sick kills~~ Anyways here's the new chapter. yayyyy! (Oh yea, do you think that I should substitute Y/N for an actual name?? It would still be you, but it would be a name. It could be a super generic one, like Yuki Ito or something. I can make it something better if you want tho. I just want to know.. let me know in the comments!! You have like a week to answer, b/c I won't update for like a week).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

Kageyama and Hinata struggled against the vines, trying to free themselves, but their actions were in vain.

"Urk, let us go...!" Hinata tried to reason with the girl through gritted teeth.

(Y/N)'s eyes hardened and narrowed, calculating the boys.

She tilted her chin up, trying to give off an air of superiority, and flicked her right hand downwards before relaxing it by her side. The vines around hinata released themselves, and he tumbled to the forest floor, letting out a groan of pain as he hit the ground below.

"I'll let the orange one go, but not you," (Y/N) said, gesturing at Kageyama. She decided not to let him go, for he seemed aggressive and suspicious (A/N: lol Kags is so shady XD) Kageyama scowled in response to this.

"But if you make one move against me, I'll snap your neck. Got it?" (Y/N) said to Hinata.

Hinata nodded briskly.

"We're not here to hurt you. We just go lost while running a race, and we were here when you fell from a tree." Hinata said, holding his right hand out in front of him, as if to show the girl he meant no harm.

Suddenly, another sharp pain flew through (Y/N)'s stomach, causing her to double over in pain. She gripped her stomach with both hands, causing her to lose her control over Kageyama, his body falling the the floor with a prominent thump. (Y/n) groaned and clutched herself tighter, the pain doubling.

She collapsed again. Hinata rushed to her side, despite knowing how dangerous this girl probably was.

"Oi, are you okay" Hinata questioned, although the girl couldn't hear him. Because soon after she hit the ground, she had passed out again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe..... don't be mad. I didn't really know where to go from here so I just made up a lame ending so I could build on it from here, haha.... I'll try to update soon! Bye~~