Chapter 4

dammmmmn its been a while and I've been really unmotivated but I'm here to update this story because its actually getting reads?? also thanks so so so much for 1k reads that really means a lot to me that people are actually reading and enjoying this story. anyway, here ya go!

~~~~~~

The following day the boys, who had made it home safely after their night time adventure, each went to school with a very exciting secret. They had made a new friend who was very kind and very different.

The day seemed to drag by for them, moving slower than a snail towing a rock behind itself. One class after the other, slow as it was, the day finally came to an end. They grew excited, for all they had left to do was volleyball practice, then they could go back to the woods to see their newly found friend.

They entered the gym after having changed their clothes into their work out/practice ones. They were created with Tanaka and Nishinoya throwing themselves at them.

"You're alive! We can't believe you got out of there alive!"

"Wasn't it scary?"

The two boys attacked HInata and Kageyama, bombarding them with questions.

"No. Well, it was, at first, but then some things happened and now we're back safely." Kageyama spoke, leaving out the whole making-a-human-slash-wolf-friend part of the story.

"Well, now that you're back, let's get to work!" Coach Ukai said with a smile.

The boys went through practice with concentration and precision, hitting balls (lol) with accuracy and speed. Soon, though, the practice came to an end. Kageyama and Hinata were filled with nervous excitement as the practice came to a close, running to their changing room and getting their clothes from their lockers. They changed faster than they ever had before and raced out the gym doors, wreaking of effervescence and excitement.

They hopped on the bus and took it all the way to the path leading to the edge of the forest.

Once they got off, they stood at the forest's entrance, looking up at the tall trees, nervousness soon spreading over their faces.

"So, how exactly do we plan on getting to her house?" Hinata asked.

"I have no idea." Kageyama responded.

"Maybe we should whistle like you would for a dog?" Hinata said, earning a "stupid" from the other.

Never the less, Hinata put his fingers in his mouth and blew (mmmMMmm spicy) with all he had, producing a loud, shrill whistle.

Minutes passed and nobody came.

"You idiot, I told you it would never work!" Kageyama yelled, rubbing his temples.

Soon, though, the sound of crunching leaves was heard. A head of pitch black hair, accompanied by similar colored, fluffy ears popped up.

"I thought you guys would never come!" Okami said, smiling sweetly. 

Hinata and Kageyama both gleamed with excitement. They couldn't believe their whistle actually worked!

Hinata was the first to make a move, running up to Okami and hugging her fiercely. Kageyama stood there awkwardly, waiting for Hinata to be done hugging her. 

When he finally let go, the two were smiling brightly. 

"How have you guys been?" Okami asked, swishing her tail briefly. 

"We've been good," Hinata said, leaving out the part about waiting all day to see her, "How have you been?" 

"I've been good," She lied, for she hadn't been good. 

Recently, her old pack had exiled her for fear that she was going to take over their current ruler and for lack of trust. This has caused many of her former pack mates to come after her, hence the slash she had received the previous day across her stomach. Times proved to be very troubling for Okami, because of all these reasons. She's been constantly on edge, watching over her shoulder and sleeping with one eye open. 

"Would you two like to come in?" Okami asked, sweeping her arm behind her, implying that they enter the forest with her. 

"Of course!" The duo said simultaneously, beginning to walk into the forest. 

They soon made it to her tall tree for a house and walked in through the entrance. They all sat down on the chairs provided for them, and began chattering amongst themselves. 

They talked of the many things going on in the human world, but mainly of the mysterious game called 'volleyball'.  At this, Okami got quite excited. She was leaning in at the edge of her seat, ears perked up, tail standing straight up. 

The two boys humored her, telling her all about the exciting sport. They could sense her excitement for it, and her  interest about the human world in general. Hinata grew bold, and suddenly asked:

"Since you're so interested in the human world, would you like to come see it?" 

Okami was taken aback. Should she? Should she not? It seemed so scary, yet the idea of prancing around with the humans and her new found friends seemed terribly enthralling. 

She gave a second or two, then a minute. As the time passed, the Kageyama and Hinata felt increasingly stupid for asking. 

After a long while, she finally said:

"I would love to, but on one condition..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL HOLY SHIT DUDE ITS BEEN A MILION YEARS SINCE I UPDATED. well you've finally got what you asked for. its pretty half assed, but thats alright I guess lol. anyways, leave suggestions on how you want the story to go. :)