Chapter 2*Unedited*

(She's wearing her cloak thou they cannot see her face)

AROUND 1 MONTH LATER.

I wandered through the woods staying clear of the village Malachi was currently staying at.
I heard bushes move and talking
"Garroth I don't understand why we need to even patrol here.This is far off the main gates and no one comes over here"Someone complained to who I assumed was Garroth
"Calm down Dante maybe we'll find something"Said a more cheerfully voice.I think the one who was talking first is Dante
"Laurance is right Dante"Someone said with a slightly deeper voice.Okay.
The one who was complaining was Dante?The cheerful one is Laurance and the last one is Garroth?...I think..I ran up a tree but the leaves shook as I ran up
"Laurance what was that!?"Dante?Yelled
"Maybe a ghost"Laurance joked. as he made 'oOooO's which was funny but I clamped my teeth shut.I saw a rogue or something with a knife coming towards them so I jumped down (Picture above) Grabbed an arrow and shot the rogue in the arm.It fell down with a 'ack!' and then went still,it was still breathing.
"Who are you!"Laurance I think yelled I turned to see a emerald sword pointed at my neck.I growled and backed away getting slight distance.
"And why should I tell you Laurance"I spat making him shocked 
"How do you know my name !?"He yelled I growled at him taking a arrow from my quiver and lining it with the tree behind him.I fired making him jump out of the way only for him to realize I wasn't aiming for him.I ran the other way only to bump into something I looked slightly up and saw a blue haired guy.I swept him off his feet and he fell on his but.I ran but he grabbed my ankle tripping me.I landed with a 'oof' and got up holding my dagger.I got up but was pinned to a tree by a helmeted figure with a diamond sword at my neck.I growled at him and slid out of his arms where they pinned me to the tree and rolled away.I threw a throwing dagger and it hit his arm.He hissed in pain as blood spilled through his armor.As soon I as knew I was on the floor.A sword implanted in my abdomon but I didn't die it probally hit a easy point.Blood escaped from my mouth as I coughed and blood was spilled around me.I soon only saw black.

Garroth's Pov

I saw dante shove his sword into the girl and she fell to the ground blood spilling out of her stomach and mouth.I picked her unconscious form up,Making my armor drenched with thick deep red blood.
"What do we do with her?"Dante asked as we walked back to Phoenix Drop
"get her healed then kept as prisoner I believe"Laurance said
"Open the gates!"I yelled and Brian opened them we walked over to the jail and set her in the cell with the bed.
Aphmau came in and looked at the girl with the cloak on in shock
"What happened!?"She asked us but stopped for a second
"KAWAII-CHAN,LUCINDA"She yelled they both came in. and motioned us to leave.
We all left and met Aphmau in her house.
"So what exactly happened?"She asked sitting down
"Well we were patrolling west wall and there wasn't a lot of things.But we heard bushes,So we went to the sound and there was nothing.Out of nowhere the girl jumped out of the tree and shot a bandit behind us with a knife.I pointed my sword at her.Because she just shot a arrow that almost killed a person She looked like she aimed an arrow at me but it hit the tree it spooked me and she bumped into Dante.She threw a knife at Garroth and then she was on the floor with Dante's sword around her abdomen."Laurance explained Aphmau nodded and then got up.
"It seems she protected you and she went defensive thinking you would hurt her is my guess."She explained,She did have a point he stiked first.Malachi came in a smiled at Aphmau.
"Aphmau? what did the hurt girl look like?"He asked her Aphmau shrugged and turned to me.I shrugged also with Laurance and Dante.
"Can we go?"Malachi asked.Aphmau hesitated but nodded.We all went to the jail cell,It looked like she was sitting but we saw candles lit as she breathed in the flames slightly grew bigger.
"What do you want."She asked without even turning to us
"How'd you know we were here?"Dante asked
"I feel your vibrations in the ground"She said like it was obvious
"Miss is that you?"Malachi asked. the girl stood up and she looked at Malachi I think.
"Malachi is that you.?"She asked her voice shaking slightly
"Miss?!"He yelled then grabbed the keys unlocked the cell and hugged her.She hesitated but slightly patted his back awkwardly.
"Hello Malachi how are you?"She asked as he let go.He looked at her smiling
"Good Miss!"He said happily
"Malachi it's good to see you.."She responded 
"Miss can you take off your hood?Your prettier than Aphmau."He said giggling.
"Uh..I uhmm er...."She said random words while Aphmau's jaw was open
"Sorry Aphmau but Miss is SUPER Pretty."Malachi said smiling.A small part of the girls cloak was moved and you could tell she was bright red.
"Maybe later Malachi."She responded quietly.
"Come to the treehouse you need to meet Levin and Alexis An-"He continued on as he dragged her by her cloak outside.
"Okay then.."Aphmau said walking away.
"Wait didn't we just let our prisoner go?!"