Chapter 11 *Unedited*

Laurance's Pov

I watched as her breathing turned lighter and soft adorable snores filled the room.
I got up and noticed her face was still drained in tears.
I didn't blame her for being sad.
It would be my reaction as well.
No one should feel the heartbreak she feels.

??? Pov

They are walking straight into my trap..
"Lillian." I called and the woman was in front of me
"Are the potions ready?" I asked she nodded making a smirk creep up on my face.
"I'll finally get the relic..."I laughed and I made my way to scales wind.
While Lillian was off to Phoenix drop to pay my dear brother and Princess Enya a small visit.

once I made it to scales wind I told Lord burt that his daughters were in phoenix drop.
we both went to Phoenix drop declaring war if his daughters weren't returned in 5 days.
I smirked once we left,lillian was handling Enya,and Nicole was underground.

Aphmau's pov

I sent out search parties for Nicole.Enya had locked herself in her room because of malachi
"aphmau!"zoey yelled at me
I ran over to her upstairs and saw Malachi was sitting up.
Garroth came
In and then nodded to me then running off to the tower.

In around 1 minute Enya came crashing in and bear hugged Malachi.
I smiled and she was silently crying you could tell because Malachi's shoulder was drenched.
"Enya....Why are you crying?" He asked Enya shoulders were slightly shaking and she pulled away
"Because.. i thought..I-I lost you..." She said quietly but it was loud enough to hear.
He hugged her and smiled
"If I died you could always bring me back..." He said.She pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears.Then walked out with Garroth probably to patrol

Garroth's Pov

Me and Enya walked into the forest.Even though Scales wind was declaring war and we couldn't find Nichole.We still had one if his daughters.
We walked into a small clearing then split up.
She went forward and to the right while I went forward to the left.
.
As I was walking I heard bushes move and peeked out and saw Aphmau and Laurance kissing...... He knew I loved Aphmau...
I growled and walked back to where Enya and me split off

Enya's Pov

As we split up I walked for a little bit
Until I reached a bigger clearing.
I slightly gasped when I saw Aphmau and Laurance..
My eyes went back to how they were the cold paled purple.
It showed no emotions but anger.
Now im not suppose to but seriously he said he had feelings for me then just went off kissing Aphmau.
I ran back and saw garroth leaning against the tree.
He noticed me then we walked back.
I ignored everyone and locked myself back in my room.
I made a door way into Garroth's because he said he'd only talk to me.
I walked into his room through the secret trap door under my bed them went up the ladder under his.
I crawled out and sat in his bed while he laid down.
"So what happen to you..." He asked his voice sounded sad and angry.
"Saw Laurance kissing Aphmau after he said he'd grown feelings."I responded coldly.
"Same
Here..." He responded .

Time skip

Me and garroth were talking again when
I heard a knock at the door and Garroth yelled go away
"But im here to help you.."
I heard the womans voice we let her in but I turned my back to her.
She soon talked out the plan.
And our eyes widened but it made sense.
"I agree.." He said then looked at me pleading
"I also agree"I said after him.
She smirked and then walked out leaving us to talk.

Aphmau's Pov
We've searched EVERYWHERE.
Garroth and Enya haven't come out of their rooms they don't eat why is it so stressful!ARGH.
Laurance ran up to me
"Lord Burt's at the gates.."He said
"Any luck?" He added
"No.. Someone get Enya.." I said and he raced off.
I went to the gates and climbed them to see The lord of Scaleswind a lot of guards from Okhasis (is that how you spell it?)
I gulped and saw Garroth and Enya walking behind Laurance their faces showed barely any emotion.
She climbed up and stood away from me and laurance.
She jumped down and looked at Zane.
She did something her fave showed pure anger he smirked he slightly nodded and She turned to the lord.
"What do you want." She asked him.
"Where's Nichole Enya."She crossed her arms
"She said something about finding Roxy something in a cave."She answered glaring.
"Guards get
Enya then find Nichole.
"Come near me I will kill you.
"She said daring them to come closer.
One of them ran away.
"Personal guards are overrated in Scaleswind plus don't call me your daughter because im not." She snapped
He had a look of surprise but it soon faded into sadness.
"Im sorry." He said them gave a signal to his guards while Zane dragged Enya into the forest. Garroth ran after them so I let it be.

Laurances Pov

I watched them leave but it was weird Enya didn't fight against Zane's grip then I noticed he had a blood red potion it was a paralyzing one thats why.

Enya's Pov

Me,Zane,Garroth and Lillian walked into the clearing I looked at Garroth and he nodded to me.
Zane smirked at us
"It seems a Princess needs my help as well...Poor heartbreaks.." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Guys get away from him!" Laurance showed up running.
I stood slightly behind Zane and slightly  to the right of Lillian.
"It was our choice."
Garroth knocked Laurance away and Aphmau yelled at us.
I shrugged and reaches behind my back for my obsidian and crystal sword.
"Why are you two doing this!" Aphmau yelled on the brink of tears
"Because they were betrayed." Zane answered for us.
Aphmau was lost for words.
Katelyn then ran at Garroth but I knocked her down.
She looked at me shocked.
Zane handed me an amulet and I took away her Jury of Nine title.
Zane allowed me and Garroth to be part of the Jury of Nine
He had dark armor and paler skin eyes and hair while I
Had blue armor with silver and black and My eyes had turned a dark grey.

Zane allowed me and Garroth to be part of the Jury of NineHe had dark armor and paler skin eyes and hair while I Had blue armor with silver and black and My eyes had turned a dark grey

I had silver particles around me
Garroth attacked Laurance while I stayed back.
Zane handed me a amulet and I said a few words
There was a bright flash
And everything
Turned
White