Chapter 6*Unedited*

Enya's
Pov
As I fluttered my eyes open my wounds felt better I looked to see Aaron sitting in the chair next to the bed,My hand loosely gripping his.
I quickly pulled away and turned bright red
He opened his eyes and looked at me.He helped me sit up then stand.
And I may or may not have accidentally fell into him a few hundred times.
Since Im short I actually fell into his chest was...Awkward..
He would always chuckle but I soon got the hang of walking again.
I walked outside Aaron following.
My side slightly hurt but It wasn't as bad as before.
Malachi and the kids came up to me and tackled me in hugs.
"Oh foul demon why have you come back!" Levin yelled giggling slightly
"MY LORD APHMAU HAS FAILED ME!" I wailed playfully
"I shall take care of you myself!" I yelled at them I soon was tickling them to death
"Knight Aaron please save us from this foul demon!" Alexis cried out
"Yes my lords!" He bowed them tackled me away from them
"Nooooooo!!!!" I yelled and hit his arm he rolled off me playfully and I army crawled away he soon grabbed my foot and pulled me back to him.
He put my arms behind my back and he was resting his chin on my head.
"My lords I have captured the foul demon!" Aaron said triumphantly
"You will never get away with this!"I hissed I saw Laurance and smirked
"MY FRIEND LAURANCE WILL SAVE ME!" I screamed out to him.He looked at me and made a 'o' with his mouth.
He soon came over and lightly shoved Aaron away he then picked me up by my waist
"My friend Enya! You are the new lord!" He said smiling
"Hahaha!" I laughed evilly
"Wow Enya your evil laugh is really good but you don't look the part!" Kyle said looking up at me
"we can fix that!" Malachi said all the kids nodded.Kyle Levin Alexis and Malachi pulled me away from the boys.
I fell onto the ground and held onto the tree for dear life.
"NOPE!" I yelled not letting go
"Knight Aaron,And Knight Garroth we need some assistance!" Malachi said getting their attention.
They smirked at one another and came over to us.
I wiggled the kids off and darted away.
I looked behind me to see them all chasing me.
"Dante catch her!" Garroth yelled I then ran into someones arms.
"Oof!" I yelled as I rubbed my head.
I soon saw Dante had one of my elbows and my waist.
"Foul demon why are you running?" He asked I looked up at him and saw he was smirking.
"NO!" I yelled as everyone came up to me.
"I know the perfect trap for a foul demon!"Alexis yelled.She went into Cadenza's house and brought out hell shoes.
"NO NO NO NO NO!" I kept yelling struggling in Dante's grip.
Alexis soon got the shoes on me and Dante let me go I just stood there refusing to move
"Levin get Travis..."Laurance said smirking at me.
I heard Cadenza,Aphmau and Kiki laughing their heads off in the house
Travis came up to us with Levin.
"Irene no." I whispered
"All you have to do it walk"Alexisd said giggling.
I sighed and looked down I took one step and fell into Garroth
"I can't do this okay!" I hissed out but it wasn't mean or anything.
Alexis let me take the shoes off and I sighed in relief
"Thank Irene you let me take the hell shoes"I said smiling.
"I never said you didn't get a punishment." She said giggling
"We all talked to Aphmau and your moving into the guard tower with the boys!" She said happily
"Oh Ok-WAIT WHAT?!" I yelled with Garroth and Dante,Travis and Laurance were smirking and Aaron was leaning on a tree.
I growled and stared at Aphmau while she was rubbing her neck by the door.
"Kids! Aphmau has arisen from the dead!" I yelled all the kids ran to her and started playfully biting her legs.
"Your so dead Enya!" She yelled running away.
I smiled them remembered I was now living with what,1,2,3,4,5 boys?
Yeah 5
I sighed and we all walked back to their well our home now

(btw its the guard tower! It has a basement where they live. Like Aphmau's house)

We entered the tower and they showed me to the basement.There were rooms labeled and I looked at a spot in the wall.
Since I stole a pair of Nichole's Iron fists i can break through the wall.
I tapped Garroths shoulder.
"Is there anything behind that wall?" I pointed to the spot
"No,are you gonna set up there because we can help you dig it out"He offered
"Im good just needed to know I wouldn't run into anything"I said then put the fists on. I started caving out the walls to a quite big room.
I moved a blood red bed in.
And lined the walls with red glowstone
I put in some black fuzzy carpet around the bed.
I also put in a red wood bookshelf.
I put in a bedside table and lamp with a red shade.
The lights around the room gave off a eerie red glow.
I finished then put two red wood doors in line with my queen size bed.
(Its a symmetrically room and in the middle is the two beds and then the doors are lined up with the beds)
I walked out a shut the door.

The boys were just starting a game of cards.
I looked at them and went up to the table
"Could I play?" I asked and Garroth nodded placing  cards in front of me.
Now back at the castle i was the best at cards.
"Have you even ever played?" Laurance asked me.I nodded
We all looked at our cards then Garroth placed the 7 of spades starting the game.

Time-Skip

Long story short I beat them every time.
"Another round?" I asked and they groaned
"Okay you've proven your the best Enya...."Dante said his forehead was on the table
"How about darts?" I suggested
"We don't have a dart board."Travis pointed out
"You might not but I do" i pointed to the red doors and walked into my room.

"You touch anything thats personal I will personally kill you"I warmed before getting the darts out.
Me Aaron and Laurance were on a team and Garroth Travis and Dante were on a team.
Travis wouldn't stop flirting when I was about to throw so.
"Travis Can i have a picture of you?" I asked and he handed me a picture of his face
I pinned it on the board and threw a dart hitting the picture in the middle of his forehead
I saw down and watched them play as I drifted to sleep

Aaron's Pov

I noticed Enya fall asleep,I hit the guys shoulder and pointed Travis was fangirling..Garroth was awing but gave me a deathly glare when I picked her up.I set her on the bed and undid her braid no one took it out since she came.
I moved her hair and saw it reached around her mid thigh.
Her shorts were stained with blood dust and mud.
For some reason she looked like a innocent angel I wanted to protect with my life..

Why am I feeling this way.....

I will

Protect

(Taco's)

Enya

With

My

Life

----
Sorry about that