Character List

Lily Anderson- Your normal 16 year old girl who's surrounded by five crazy brothers. She has bright blue eyes and straight black hair.

Mark Anderson- The oldest, and most overprotective, of the Anderson boys. He's 22 and is in Massachusetts State College. (I don't know if that's actually a college.) He has the key to the secrets of our families past. The past that I don't know about, yet. He has black hair and blue eyes like me. He has a super annoying girlfriend but she's never around anyway.

Jake Anderson- The youngest of all the Anderson family. He's 15 and is excited to begin his freshman year in a new school. He has blonde hair and green eyes.

Cody Anderson- He's 17 and also overprotective. He's has blonde hair and green eyes like Jake.

Alex Anderson- He's 18. He has blonde hair and kind royal blue eyes.

Blake Anderson- He just turned 19 and has decided to not go to college. He tried it once and ended up flunking out. He's decided to wait until he's older if he ever would try it again. He has black hair and piercing green eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I will tell you more about each of them throughout the story. Hope you like it, once I start writing it.