Chapter 7

"Who is that?" I asked when a red convertible pulled up in the driveway.

Mark ran to the door and opened it, ignoring my question.

We were all watching a movie at Marks house when a girl with black hair and green eyes appeared at our door.

"Hey, Josie," Mark greeted with a huge smile.

"Hey, I didn't know you had company over," the girl said. Then she looked at me and glared. I smirked and waved.

"Who is she?" Josie said, still glaring at me.

"She's-" Mark started but I interrupted him.

"Nice to meet you, I am Lily. We are not his company, we are his family. My brother wouldn't cheat on someone and if you don't know that then you should just leave." Josie looked shocked and confused. Blake whistled and we all started laughing, except Mark and Josie.

"It was rude of me to just assume he was cheating. It's nice to meet you, too." Josie said.

"I'm sorry. She's just a little jealous," Mark responded.

"Of what?" I asked.

"That I can date and you can't," he replied. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I honestly don't care. I might have a secret boyfriend, you never know," I said, smirking.

"What?" He yelled as I walked away from the door. I chuckled then went back to watching the movie with Alex. The rest of my brothers went to eat their fifth meal of the day. They say they have to because of football.

"Lily, come here," Jake yelled from the kitchen. I groaned but got up anyway.

"What do you-" I started saying before I got hit in the face with a tomato. I wiped my eyes to see Cody bent over laughing along with Jake.

I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and filled them up with water. The two dimwits were still laughing so I dumped water over their heads. They stopped laughing and gave me a death glare.

"This means war," Cody seethes.

"Bring it," I said. Jake got milk from the fridge and poured some on me while Cody held me by my waist. I wiped my eyes then kicked Cody's shin so he would let me go. I found flour in the storage closet so I grabbed it and threw it on them. It hit them then me.

We were still coughing when Jake flung some jelly at me. Then it kept coming at me. I randomly grabbed something off of the shelf and used it as a shield as I tried to get out of the kitchen. It was still hazy from the flour.

I accidentally opened the bag when I dug my nails into. I thought 'oh well' then opened it all the way and threw it at my brothers. I heard a girly scream and then everything stopped.

"What happened?" I heard Mark yell. I couldn't see him but I could tell he was mad.

"Lily decided to attack us because she was mad at how we treat her," Jake accused.

"I walked into a trap. I have an albi that knows that Jake called me in the kitchen and then this happened," I said.

"Go hose off in the yard then clean up this mess. Jake and Cody, you have to also help your sister cook supper tonight," Mark commanded. I looked over to see that Josie has powdered sugar all over her. I had to bite my tongue to stop from laughing.

I followed Jake and Cody outside then burst out laughing.

"Did you see her face? She looked so disgusted," I said. Jake was laughing lightly and Cody was chuckling.

"That was awesome," Jake said.

"I have to agree," Cody said. We started talking about random things as we hosed ourselves off.

Once we were all hosed off we went inside to get towels because all of us forgot them. I dried off and changed clothes.

I went back down to the kitchen not expecting any help from my brothers. When I passed Mark and Josie earlier, Josie shot daggers at me. I just smiled at her and finished making supper.

I made lasagna because all my brothers love pasta. I made a salad just in case Josie wanted some. No offense to Josie, but she looks like the kind of girl that only eats salad when she's on a date.

I set the table then told the boys it was time to eat. Mark shut off the TV and they all came in.

"I thought I told you to help her with supper," Mark said, glaring at Jake and Cody.

"We cleaned up the kitchen before she cooked supper. We decided that was enough because she didn't help us clean up," Cody explained.

"Ok," Mark said.

"Am I going to get hit in the face with lasagna?" Josie asked as she glared at me.

"You never know with this family," I said as I smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes then put her arm around Mark's waist.

"Let's just eat," Blake said. So, of course, my brothers, excluding Mark because Josie was around, started eating their food quickly. As I guessed, Josie was only eating salad and she kept staring at my brothers. I smiled to myself as I saw her eyes widened when Cody burped to say he was done.

I was cleaning up when Alex came in to help me.

"Hey bro," I said as I put a plate in the sink. It was Cody's night to do dishes but I know he'll try to get out of it.

"Hey sis," he said back.

"What happened with Josie that makes her hate you so much? I heard her scream but I chose to ignore it because girls scream a lot," Alex said. I laughed then told him about the food fight and how I hit Josie. He started laughing.

"I wish I would've followed you into the kitchen. I would've loved to see her face."

"Yeah, she was so mad." We laughed again. We finished cleaning up and he said he had to go back home to finish working on something.

I went into the living room to go watch TV but I found my brother and Josie having a make out session on the couch.

I smirked then just stood there watching them. I wanted to see them squirm once they find out I was watching them the whole time.

After about five minutes I cleared my throat. They ignored me so I had a loud coughing fit to get their attention. It worked.

Mark looked up to see me and his eyes widened. Josie sat up and glared at me.

"How long have you been there?" Mark asked.

"Oh, about five minutes," I replied smirking. Josie's face turned red from anger and she pushed Mark off of her.

"Mark, I don't her around the next time I'm over. If she is, we are through. Got it?" She glared at me.

I thought Mark would just dump her then and there because of how ridiculous she was being but I was wrong.

"Lily, go back to your house and stay there. Your brothers should be there," he commanded.

"Why?" I asked. I know they'll just go back to kissing when I leave.

"I said go." He looked mad so I nodded then left.

I walked across the street to see that all the cars are gone.I don't have a key and Alex probably went with them.

I rang the doorbell three times before giving up. I sat on the front steps when it started pouring down rain. I didn't have any shelter and there was no way I was going to go back to Mark's house. Well, let's see how long it'll take for someone to come home.