5/22/2016

What Will the Layout of This Newsletter Be Like?
So, like a regular newsletter/article, there will be a bunch of subheadings. These subheadings will be bolded, and they won't always be the same. For example, if it's a weirdly specific title (like the one above), don't expect to see the same subheading anymore. There is no particular structure about where each type of news will be written; it all depends on what news I have to tell you. So this newsletter will be a good reflection of me-- a haphazard attempt at being organized yet reasonable at the same time. It's very exhausting.

What's Up?
This part is something you guys could answer as well. Here, I'll give you a summary of how my day went throughout the week.
Sunday: Stressed that I have a whole fkeusnevwkdbsisndggudging week ahead of me.
Monday: Meh. Nothing special really happened.
Tuesday: Had a few tests. I think I did well, they weren't too hard. Not much homework, though! 😄
Wednesday: The relative was supposed to come today. Turns out, we messed up the date. Whoops. 😐 So they're coming tomorrow.
Thursday: Almost done with the week. The relative came. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT... I finished all my homework early for once! Yay.
Friday: I had a big event to attend today and now I'm exhausted. TGIF!
Saturday: The most unproductive day I've had this week, but I still got more done than I would on a normal Saturday.

Who's the Big Cheese?
This is where I basically give a shoutout to people who have followed me.
1. Amni C (Amanisuperstar2003 )
If you're into cute romance, you could check out one if her works: The Perfectly Imperfect Rose.
2. CheckmateFanfics
If you're looking for some amazing Divergent fanfiction, CheckmateFanfics 's work, The One With Four Fears, is a great option.

My Plans For Works
Weeell, I do have a few series' planned out-- not completely, however. One series will be my main focus, and I'm planning for it to be a trilogy. I won't say much now, but it takes place in a sort of dystopian society. I haven't worked out the entire plot yet, and I still don't have a title for it. The second series idea will be comprised of stand-alone novellas. That's all I'll say for now!

So... When Are They Going to Be Posted?
I've got family visiting, so I may not have time to be beginning any of those works this week. I hope to start them soon!

Am I Boring You?
I probably am. I am having quite a lot of fun with these subheadings, though!

This Week's Picks
So, here is where I feature some good Wattpad books that I have been reading. You're welcome to comment some of your favorites, too!
1. You'll Never Know by Katie Cross (@KatieCross4)
This is a chick-lit book, and it's actually part of The Health and Happiness Society series, so you should just check out Katie's entire account if you want to read the series from the beginning.
2. FlyGirl by Liz Charnes (@LizCharnes)
I've only just started reading this, and it seems very intriguing. It's not really the best material for light reading as compared to You'll Never Know-- there's a lot of things to grasp.
3. The One With Four Fears by CheckmateFanfics
Short, interesting chapters and a fast-moving storyline make this Divergent fanfiction a can't-put-down.

That's All, Folks!
What did you guys think of this type of layout? And the content? What did you like, and what do you want me to get rid of? I'd like to hear your feedback. Thanks for reading!

-Hera